Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.2

[DE]Megan

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.2 

Fixes:

• Fixed a widespread livelock that occurred every time you hovered on a UI element that brought forth a dropdown (Active Boosters, etc).

• Fixed livelock that could occur when fusing Operator Arcanes and using all of your remaining unranked in one operation.

• Fixed a crash that could occur during a Host migration.

• Fixed Excavation HUD formatting appearing squished. 

• Fixed a Quest objective in ‘The New Strange’ not being localized. 

• Fixed a script error due to a description error on the Wild Frenzy Mod when playing in some languages.

• Fixed harmless script error that could occur when fighting Ambulas

• Fixed several drop-down menus not functioning in the Inventory, Helminth Lab, Void Relic Manager etc.

• Like 31

Just now, elpeleq42 said:

Commanding NPCs to FOLLOW or STAND POSITION doesnt do anything. It has been broken for a few months now.

It seems to be something to do with being Host. If you're not host then for some reason the commands either fail to work or are reverted, with Follow being Hold and vice versa.

• Like 6

Any chance that the drop-down menu when clicking on people's names can be re-scaled AND not so blurry? 

There is no option to make it smaller, as it is now way too big, as well as blurry. 

h3IrIsd_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Edited by Halo
  • Like 14

Please, can you give us the option to keep the Helminth power in the place where we put it, instead of moving it along with the Mod Config. Slots? If not, it would be much better that give us the option that we can buy more Mod. Config Slots (than just 3). Otherwise, I will be in the need of having to do the same Warframe 2 times just because it no longer fits the builds that I made.

PLEASE! :c

Edited by AJAL8000
D:

hace 10 minutos, Halo dijo:

Any chance that the drop-down menu when clicking on people's names can be re-scaled AND not so blurry? 

There is no option to make it smaller, as it is now way too big, as well as blurry. 

h3IrIsd_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Ikr. This is exactly what I mentioned above. It looks terrible.

Edited by Rigtis
Grammar
  • Like 2

hace 5 minutos, AJAL8000 dijo:

Please, can you give us the option to keep the Helminth power in the place where we put it, instead of moving it along with the Mod Config. Slots? If not, it would be much better that give us the option that we can buy more Mod. Config Slots (than just 3). Otherwise, I will be in the need of having to do the same Warframe 2 times just because it no longer fits the builds that I made.

You can buy more config slots if you click the upper "+" icon in the modding UI. It costs 10p.

Edit: However, I agree with it being optional. For instance, if I want to use the same build with a different helminth ability, I must buy/mod another config slot 😕

Edited by Rigtis
Grammar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rigtis said:

You can buy more config slots if you click the upper "+" icon in the modding UI. It costs 10p.

Edit: However, I agree with it being optional. For instance, if I want to use the same build with a different helminth ability, I must buy/mod another config slot 😕

You can just copy mods -> just link them in chat, click on them and "apply".

• Like 1

I just wanna say this big update drop is awesome. 

I will have to read over it all later, but just skimming through it is quality of life after quality of life, and a great solution to the increasing burden of vaulted primes. 

This should also keep people nicely occupied until TNW hits! Well done! Very exciting actually, I can't wait to fill in the holes in my prime selection and having a scheduled rotation instead of wondering what will be next in another six months or so is just great. 

• Like 1

hace 7 minutos, quxier dijo:

You can just copy mods -> just link them in chat, click on them and "apply".

Yes, I know this, but if my 3 slots are full, I am still forced to buy a new slot just to get the same helminth ability that I already have on another slot but with a different build, when the previous "dragging configs" was easier and free.

Edited by Rigtis
Grammar