Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Decoration Scaling and Arrival Gate Issues

[DE]Helen

QOL

I don't have a dojo but I see the orbital decoration interface very confusing, could you please separate the tools?

• Tool A: Place and Duplicate | Grid and options for them.
  • Tool B: Move | Grid and options for them.
  • Tool C: Rotate | Grid and options for them.

We dont need advanced options to positions objects, this is so simple to learn

One of the big points of scaling objects is to use them not for the purpose they are given, for our imagination to turn them into other thing. A quick and crued example would be, say, shrinking a large greneer pipe to a size where it could become a table leg. The more we can enlarge and shrink objects the more we can use them as differing things. The range we are allowed to change the size of orbitor objects is not really enough for us to envision them as different objects, more that they are a slightly smaller or larger version of itself.

Increasing the scope of resizing dojo objects more than what it is now will also allow peoples imagination to go wild in conjuring different uses for said objects. Some of the newer objects you have added to the dojo are allow to be resized to huge sizes that break free of the rooms they are in. Yet, most objects are allowed to only have a small amount of scaling add. I don't see the logic behind it, especially as the objects that can super scale don't actually break the dojo decorating system.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

We hear you, fine decorators. After The New War, the design team will look into (maybe) increasing decoration scaling range. We can’t promise anything at this point, but we’ll discuss in the new year!

Thanks for the heads up. It's great that you will at least consider it. 😻 And knowing when you'll discuss it gives me a basic timeline.

il y a 6 minutes, [DE]Helen a dit :

We hear you, fine decorators. After The New War, the design team will look into (maybe) increasing decoration scaling range. We can’t promise anything at this point, but we’ll discuss in the new year!

And if possible, I would like DE to reduce the Orbiter's red area as well. It is quite difficult to place decorations on the ceiling or on the floor. Considering that orbiter decorations are more accessible than dojo decorations, I think this update is necessary.

All I want for Christmas is a Giant Exploiter Orb Articula that will belch a random inspirational messages such as "The unruly require instruction, not sympathy."  or the charming  "Come, Children. It is a fine day to visit the city. Burn. Them. ALL.

Jokes aside, why can't we put the Eidelon Articulas or any other articula in the Dojo, its not like they are animated like the Ayatan Statues and those are allowed?

Pretty Please Warframe Santa!
I'll leave some delicious Karkina Crumpets out for you!

1 hour ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

I

It's nothing special really, I got it off the back of a Floof Cereal Box, I think it was a box of Coco Karkina Puffs.

Wait, there's Warframe cereal? I might like to try that sometime :)

2 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Jokes aside, why can't we put the Eidelon Articulas or any other articula in the Dojo, its not like they are animated like the Ayatan Statues and those are allowed?

I've been wondering about that for quite some time now; Nearly a dozen Profit Taker Articula, but sadly they can't go to the Dojo. There's a lot of ideas that could be pulled off with that too, such as a DIY diorama of a Profit Taker fight in the center of a room on a large table, etc.

Hopefully that can be considered as well next year, at least.

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Anything on adding an option to the Arrival Gate so we can hide its model?

Also....

9 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

all i realistically want is to be able to scale a warframe articula to life size. please DE.

11 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thank you for taking this under review!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-11-23 at 12:41 AM, [DE]Helen said:

We hear you, fine decorators.

👍👍

On 2021-11-23 at 1:19 AM, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

...why can't we put the Eidelon Articulas or any other articula in the Dojo, its not like they are animated like the Ayatan Statues and those are allowed?

Stalker Noggles too please or any other left out noggles! 🙏 Bought a bunch of Stalker Noggles for a "Dojo theme" expecting they can be donated like the others... 🤣. And in relation to a few strategically placed noggles and Arrival Gate, might as well mention that the Dojo room messages UI needs fixing too. ✌️

3 hours ago, Mic.ph said:

👍👍

Stalker Noggles too please or any other left out noggles! 🙏 Bought a bunch of Stalker Noggles for a "Dojo theme" expecting they can be donated like the others... 🤣. And in relation to a few strategically placed noggles and Arrival Gate, might as well mention that the Dojo room messages UI needs fixing too. ✌️

Wait what the Stalker noggle can't be donated? The makes no sense because I've donated literally over 100 Excaliber and Rhino noggles! I can't remember if I've donated a Stalker noggle or not actually. I'll have to get back to you on that.  I have donated an Ivara noggle or 2 as well so it doesn't make sense that a stalker noggle is not! Thats Stalkerphobia and we demand justice! lol

41 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Wait what the Stalker noggle can't be donated? ...I've donated literally over 100 Excaliber and Rhino noggles!... ...an Ivara noggle or 2 as well so it doesn't make sense...

Right? 🤯🤣

✌️

• 5 months later...

It's been over half a year since the polychrome lighting bleeds issue was found, and it still has not been fixed. It makes our main dojo spawn room look hideous, especially after all the time and effort that was spent into creating it.

Archived