Community Stream Schedule: November 15 - November 19

[DE]Dudley

02604aadcb9d82b4cbad938335f477c4.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Focus & Standing Grab Bag:

• Greater Focus Lens (random Focus school)
  • Eidolon Focus Lens (random Focus school)
  • Lua Focus Lens (random Focus school)
  • Flawless Sentient Core
  • Synthetic Eidolon Shard

7be748d29a135443a34cfbea1824d97b.png

**You may only claim this drop a maximum of 5 times.

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app or Twitch app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel or Twitch channel when we're live to tune in! If you also want to ensure that you are eligible and can receive your Twitch Drops, then be sure to log in to your Twitch account on your Switch app.

• Like 36

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

xm6kJhr.png

• Like 18

Good helpful drops.

But i personally feel they're not particularly exciting nor in demand. Just nice to get for free.

So by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i rate this week's drop decent respectable three thumbs out of five (👍👍👍- -)

• Like 1

En 13/11/2021 a las 12:01, (XBOX)The Allslayer dijo:

Wait a built Lens or BP? I guess it'll be a random school if it's built?

Just kill/cap Terry 5 times. That really isn't difficult, you'll do it in 2 night cycles even you haven't got a clue what you're doing.

Not the old dumb me, honestly I am really tired of the same song so I don't go to answer this "is easy goes brrr" bullS#&$ anymore.

(unless some of one of you super duper pros bros helps me, don't bother to give me the "git gud" S#&$ don't dare to talk to me again).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nyrreah said:

Not the old dumb me, honestly I am really tired of the same song so I don't go to answer this "is easy goes brrr" bullS#&$ anymore.

(unless some of one of you super duper pros bros helps me, don't bother to give me the "git gud" S#&$ don't dare to talk to me again).

Just take the Teralyst bounty from Konzu and you'll get matched with people and I'm not a super duper pro I literally started doing it 2 days ago.

• Like 5

DE really need to work on the Focus system, it goes from a fun farm to improve operator skills to a dead system once everything is unlocked. 

Would be nice to spend the millions of focus built up and no were to go. 

Much like the steel path/ steel essence shop. Why isn't there a focus shop?

DE seem to have a hard to closing loops in this game, they seem to be more focused on add more for new starts and nothing to keep people playing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jackdarsan said:

Why isn't there a focus shop?

DE seem to have a hard to closing loops in this game, they seem to be more focused on add more for new starts and nothing to keep people playing. 

...I really hope you aren't serious about that first question...

As for the 2nd if you paid any attention to the development plans then maybe you could figure out they have ideas in the pipeline that will almost certainly address the 'loops' you're so concerned about, but it's no one fault but you're own that you blitz through the content that much faster then they can churn in out; Neverminded how ridiculous that last comment sounds when we're on the eve of what's being toted as one of the biggest new content updates the game's ever received(and it's most certainly not for 'new starts')

• Like 6

On 2021-11-12 at 4:29 PM, (PSN)VO1D_P4R4DOX said:

I would’ve hoped for the five Lula lens grB bag, but this is fine too

Me too. It's possible, but I got no complaints about the grab bags this week. I like the grab bag approach to the Drops in general and usually get some good stuff. 🙂

I personally love this week's loot drops, though a new tenno would have literally no idea of the magnitude of spoilers they were about to encounter while searching "what's a focus school" after getting these. ..."Spoiler Mode" is still a thing right? Or is the star chart and questline just a hurdle to the New War? Just adding that perspective. 👍

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jackdarsan said:

DE really need to work on the Focus system, it goes from a fun farm to improve operator skills to a dead system once everything is unlocked. 

Would be nice to spend the millions of focus built up and no were to go. 

Much like the steel path/ steel essence shop. Why isn't there a focus shop?

Fun farm? Operators are one of the single worst and most painful un-fun things in the entire game, they're also one of the only things that are a punishing awful catch-22 where the only way to make your operator not absolutely terrible and useless in literally every single way possible requires grinding with your operator. I play warframe to be a mysterious parkour space ninja with fantastic powers. Instead I get forced to play as an immersion destroying tween with abysmal movement skills, nonexistent HP, and worse weapons than a Mk-1 weapon.

The entire focus and operator system is the equivalent of forcing players to beat the game with unmodded level 1 mk-1 weapons and unmodded starter frames before allowing them to even begin using mods.

• Like 2