Community Stream Schedule: November 15 - November 19

[DE]Dudley

19 hours ago, Shadowex3 said:

Fun farm? Operators are one of the single worst and most painful un-fun things in the entire game, they're also one of the only things that are a punishing awful catch-22 where the only way to make your operator not absolutely terrible and useless in literally every single way possible requires grinding with your operator. I play warframe to be a mysterious parkour space ninja with fantastic powers. Instead I get forced to play as an immersion destroying tween with abysmal movement skills, nonexistent HP, and worse weapons than a Mk-1 weapon.

The entire focus and operator system is the equivalent of forcing players to beat the game with unmodded level 1 mk-1 weapons and unmodded starter frames before allowing them to even begin using mods.

Are you open for them to get improvements? and If the operators were to improve would you play as them?

On 2021-11-14 at 11:52 PM, Jackdarsan said:

DE really need to work on the Focus system, it goes from a fun farm to improve operator skills to a dead system once everything is unlocked. 

Would be nice to spend the millions of focus built up and no were to go. 

Much like the steel path/ steel essence shop. Why isn't there a focus shop?

DE seem to have a hard to closing loops in this game, they seem to be more focused on add more for new starts and nothing to keep people playing. 

Just to ask do you like the operators?

On 2021-11-14 at 5:42 PM, Nyrreah said:

Not the old dumb me, honestly I am really tired of the same song so I don't go to answer this "is easy goes brrr" bullS#&$ anymore.

(unless some of one of you super duper pros bros helps me, don't bother to give me the "git gud" S#&$ don't dare to talk to me again).

Aww mean.... 

Anyway

Get operator, which you might have already since you have paracesis. So.... Nice,

Get a decent amp 😅 with good recharge rate atleast...

step Last, Get necramech to make it easier. 

Trust you to be knowledgeable enough to manage the energy on the "Big Guy "  and hit the weak spots from a not too far but not too close distance 👌🏼

En 16/11/2021 a las 18:35, (PSN)The_Sentient_BOT dijo:

Aww mean.... 

Anyway

Get operator, which you might have already since you have paracesis. So.... Nice,

Get a decent amp 😅 with good recharge rate atleast...

step Last, Get necramech to make it easier. 

Trust you to be knowledgeable enough to manage the energy on the "Big Guy "  and hit the weak spots from a not too far but not too close distance 👌🏼

Mean?

And "git gud" attitude isn't mean?

And yes, everytime I did what you say, time ended with big guy losing only a limb or two...

Decent amp? yeah, need rank with the quills... which  need oh, surprise, more eidolon shards

And I don't have paracesis, that's why I want eidolon shards.

Nah, I am useless with da matter, would need more people... but whatever I am tired of all this S#&$ as I said before.

I am not saying "hey, DE, give me the damn thing for free", what I am saying:

1) More ways to get resources than just one (in other resources have different ways to get them)... ie: in ma case are eidolon shards , the little ones are eidolons too right? then make them drop it too (dunno, kill bazillion vomvalists to get 1% chance that would be something at least).

2) As login rewards or twitch drop/prime (they do for a lot of S#&$ so why not this too?).

EDIT: 3) Make them tradable and/or be able to purchase in game shop for platinum

I am NOT demanding, you are on your right to complete ignore me, no big.

(just I am saying if you don't like what I am saying don't bother to answer me, unless is something really constructive and not the usual crap of brag yourself).

Edited by Nyrreah
remember something i forgot to say
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Nyrreah said:

Mean?

And "git gud" attitude isn't mean?

And yes, everytime I did what you say, time ended with big guy losing only a limb or two...

Decent amp? yeah, need rank with the quills... which  need oh, surprise, more eidolon shards

And I don't have paracesis, that's why I want eidolon shards.

Nah, I am useless with da matter, would need more people... but whatever I am tired of all this S#&$ as I said before.

I am not saying "hey, DE, give me the damn thing for free", what I am saying:

1) More ways to get resources than just one (in other resources have different ways to get them)... ie: in ma case are eidolon shards , the little ones are eidolons too right? then make them drop it too (dunno, kill bazillion vomvalists to get 1% chance that would be something at least).

2) As login rewards or twitch drop (they do for a lot of S#&$ so why not this too?).

I am NOT demanding, you are on your right to complete ignore me, no big.

(just I am saying if you don't like what I am saying doesn't bother to answer me, unless is something really constructive and not the usual crap of brag yourself).

And what exactly do you mean by a decent Amp?  You don't need shards until ranking up to third rank, so you can make an Amp from the first and second set of components without needing shards I'm using a 111 and it's fine. You could also just go level up Vox Salaris and make a 177 without ever doing an Eidolon hunt. If you really have that much trouble and somehow still can't do it by matchmaking with people (which I don't believe for a second unless you've only tried it like twice) then just ask for help in recruiting or continue to cry about it on the forums I'm sure that'll help.

14 minutes ago, (NSW)JwayneAdams said:

How about some aya twitch drops,will be hell of a lot easier to get then in game

Cant agree more. DE, you just started an event. why would you not feature the event? Nevermind the TERRIBLE drop rate of aya combined with the RNG of relics.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, (NSW)JwayneAdams said:

How about some aya twitch drops,will be hell of a lot easier to get then in game

Aya is easy to get if you just follow the drop tables. Aya literally has a 50% drop chance from Stage 5 of 40-60 Fortuna bounties. It doesn't get much easier than that.

I've ran Fortuna bounties lvl 40-60 and have averaged 1-3 Aya per run.

Edited by (PSN)Up-greyedd
  • Like 3

My last drop got stuck at 86% since yesterday, I'm watching the stream now for half and an hour and it didn't works. Any hint? I just opened a ticket to support but it is quite frustrating, I'm happy I have multiple monitors to no lose any of the stream. I try to refresh and it usually works fine, I checked I don't any other window or tab with twitch opened.

Edited by Delfar

On 2021-11-16 at 3:46 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Are you open for them to get improvements? and If the operators were to improve would you play as them?

Would anyone ever dislike something because of how painfully un-fun it is and not want it to be improved? As for playing as them I play warframe to play as a warframe. If I wanted to play an extremely slow, extremely weak, extremely useless obnoxious 13 year old I would play a different game.

The best way to improve operators is to retcon them out of the game as fast as possible. Failing that it would be best to go back to the original design where they had mystic godlike powers for a brief period rather than being an actual abysmally slow, painfully weak, utterly un-fun small squishy human you have to platform as.

20 hours ago, Shadowex3 said:

Would anyone ever dislike something because of how painfully un-fun it is and not want it to be improved? As for playing as them I play warframe to play as a warframe. If I wanted to play an extremely slow, extremely weak, extremely useless obnoxious 13 year old I would play a different game.

The best way to improve operators is to retcon them out of the game as fast as possible. Failing that it would be best to go back to the original design where they had mystic godlike powers for a brief period rather than being an actual abysmally slow, painfully weak, utterly un-fun small squishy human you have to platform as.

This is funny because the operator is the fastest thing on the entire game, almost invulnerable and most versatille tool at our disposal right now.

This may be a shocker for you, but you need to invest time on them to become a good operator, in the same way that you needed to put time (or money, whatever your choice) on frames and weapons to become powerful.

• Like 1

On 2021-11-21 at 10:37 AM, Shadowex3 said:

retcon them out of the game as fast as possible.

Well we all know that`s not going to happen like I want steel path to be removed asap. I like them and I hope DE will add content for them since they said on the devstream that they were planning to do something for them.