The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.3

[DE]Danielle

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.3 

Optimization:

• Made a micro-optimization to some AI code.

Decoration Fixes Part 1:
Our original PSA is here:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1286220-psa-decoration-scaling-and-arrival-gate-issues/

• Fixed an issue with the scale of player’s Dojo Decorations that were already placed prior to Update 30.9. We have a lot more work to do to square away issues with new and existing things - apologies, and thanks for your patience.
    • A technical post mortem for the interested, previously we would only save the object scale of a decoration if it was not 1. In the 30.9 update, this changed to saving the scale of an object if it was not default. The problem is that some (about half a dozen that we’ve found)  decorations have a default size that is not 1. So their scale in old Dojos was never saved, and was now incorrectly assumed to be default. The Dojo’s actual decoration data never changed, we were just reading it in a new way that was logically incorrect.
  • Fixed the following decorations not scaling correctly: 
    • Alloy Plate
    • Argon Crystal
    • Circuits
    • Control Module
    • Ferrite
    • Gallium
    • Morphics
    • Nano Spores
    • Neural Sensor
    • Neurodes
    • Orokin Cell
    • Plastids
    • Polymer Bundle
    • Rubedo
    • Salvage
    • Vitus Essence
  • Improvements toward an issue with the new Dojo Arrival Gate item that caused players using it to fall through the floor due to load order (this only occurred in busy dojos).
    • May still happen in rare cases, we will continue to fine tune
  • The Arrival Gate now has an immediate build time. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the context menu text being blurry when Chat Text size is set to small.
  • Fixed inability to roll while using Nyx’s Assimilate Augment on controller or a custom roll keybind. 
  • Fixed an issue that could break a player’s Railjack HUD. 
  • Fixed wonky Female Operator faces when using certain Animation Stances.
  • Fixed Convergence Orbs spawning when you didn’t have a Lens equipped. 
  • Fixed a script error related to Kuva Liches doing Finishers. 
  • Fixed further issues with Kuva LIches and certain power combinations when cast on player Companions. 
  • Fixed a script error related to Operators gaining Affinity.
  • Fixed an issue where Domestik Drones weren’t maintaining their placed Size while moving. 
  • Fixed an issue with hovering over certain colour buttons causing game hangs and issues. 
  • Fixed a script error related to Nezha’s Blazing Chakram.
  • Fixed potential crash as Client when Host is stabbing Kuva Lich.
  • Like 34

fix the tranq gun please, Revert back to being able to cast abilities while holding the tranq gun/animal call. just like you're able to do with the mining laser.

(being able to use the scroll wheel to and cast abilities without needing to swap)

why was this ever changed to begin with? who asked for that non-sense?

ALSO fix fishing and stealth on Deimos, Ivara prowl build STILL attracts enemies using Ebisu Spear, EVEN THOUGH!!!, it's silent. so, the hecks going on here hmm?

and my final grievance, how come casting bait for fishing breaks Ivara's prowl? is this the loudest bait, is this an edible squeaker toy? how about taking a look into it plz?

Edited by MakeLuvNotWerFrame
  • Like 38

24 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the following decorations not scaling correctly: 

• Alloy Plate
  • Argon Crystal
  • Circuits
  • Control Module
  • Ferrite
  • Gallium
  • Morphics
  • Nano Spores
  • Neural Sensor
  • Neurodes
  • Orokin Cell
  • Plastids
  • Polymer Bundle
  • Rubedo
  • Salvage
  • Vitus Essence

Thanks for making these decorations scalable but every single one of these on my orbiter also got displaced after the update. They just moved the tiniest bit from their original place before the update. Also iradite is now super tiny that even the hitbox is 100x larger than the decoration.

• Like 1

While removing the timer on the Gates is a welcome change, can you add a way to hide its model (similar to how FX are treated) and have it actually spawn the player at its 0,0,0 coordinate?

It currently doesn't save the Y and appears to round down.

If you put an object on the ground, put the Arrival Gate on top of the object, a player will then spawn in the object and the Gate instead of on top of the Gate.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Sean said:

While removing the timer on the Gates is a welcome change, can you add a way to hide its model (similar to how FX are treated) and have it actually spawn the player at its 0,0,0 coordinate?

It currently doesn't save the Y and appears to round down.

If you put an object on the ground, put the Arrival Gate on top of the object, a player will then spawn in the object and the Gate instead of on top of the Gate.

There's a more fun interaction than that - if you put the arrival gate on the ceiling (even facing down), you spawn out of bounds, looking at the room from the outside

• Like 3

I had to fix a decoration in my liset, i tought one of my argon crystals turned invisible or was cliping, instead it was super tiny and resizing made it return to normal

Spoiler

VdjJywE.jpg

However i decided to check the dojo to see if everything is normal and noticed some weird decoration cliping the wall, this one didn't get super tiny, instead it got super big, like the kind of big i wanted, so big that i think i will keep it, it's a unique decoration afterall, i mean how many dojos or clans can say they have something like this.
Black paper clan, a unique ghost clan with a big tenet corpus panel, boy do i like the sound of that.

Spoiler

vhzqR6z.jpg

• Like 1