Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.3

[DE]Danielle

20 hours ago, King_Ju said:

Please have a look at Holokeys not dropping, only Sevagoth parts (15 uncommon Sevagoth parts in a row, 0 common holokeys). Thank you

I have the opposite problem... I always drop holokeys and never get Sevagoth parts D: 

The arrival gate in the dojo is BRILLIANT! I have been waiting for this feature for so long! (SMALL THINGS MATTER VERY MUCH!).

I have immediately installed in the dojo. However I was very disappointed to see I can only place 1 arrival platform, Considering the fact the dojo has at least 4 areas to spawn in by default. 
Why not to give an option to the player have more then one location to arrive at with random or lateral feature. If a full group/ squad spawns to the dojo, they would either arrive by the numbering of the tokens (Position 1-4) or arrival to random platforms to keep it interesting.

sense we are on the arrival topic, an advance feature can all so be to give the player the ability to choose to what part of the dojo to arrive in the first place. navigation room? Specific Dojo Hall?
Sometimes you want to go just do a specific things, and our dojos can be quite massive. Yes, I know we have teleportation platforms, but all so why not? I have designated Lab hall, Docking bay, Trading hall etc.

Lastly, this would be a very useful feature, if I get invited to the dojo, I would like to arrive to the players location who invited me. Do you know how many times I spawned in a dojo just to arrive to GOD KNOW WHERE just to trade? trying to find where they are or where is the station to trade? Or just try to navigate some dojo's mess. 
Man this would be such a nice feature... any that my 2 cents. Thoughts?

BOUNES FEATURE:

Dojo arrivals can be quite dull, to make interesting, make a feature where we can have animation arrival. Drop thorough the vent? arrive by drop ships to the bay?
Even better would be if the costume arrival would be attached to the player, so not only we can have verity arrivals but could implement those arrivals in to the game sessions!

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT TENNO! or our solar system? idk we will see after new war arrives XD.

Fly safe Tenno!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cpt_Durian said:

Don't think drop chances for damaged necramech parts from necramechs are correct. 18 runs. 9 casings. 6 weapon pods. 2 engines. 1 pod. mhhmm still seems like old drop chances to me with the engines and pod being the lowest

I started running for mine after the update:  9 casings, 15 weapon pods, 0 engines, 0 pods.  There is almost no chance of this happening if the drop chances are equal

On 2021-11-12 at 11:28 PM, XHADgaming said:

@[DE]Momaw 

@[DE]Danielle

Is there a fix in the works to fix profit taker leg regen? What is the current ETA? This is super frustrating to run into since I just finished up two runs back to back with no bounty rewards due to unintentionally phase skipping due to leg regen. 

There is currently no investigation into this, the issue was presumed to be fixed.

Do you have a up-to-date video of this problem?  Ideally one that's slow enough and high enough quality that we can see what's happening and follow along 😅

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Do you have a up-to-date video of this problem? 

I have 5 videos of the skip, I was just sitting and shooting limbs with archgun while a friend of mine took care of everything else so hopefully you can keep track of what's going on! it seems to happen more often on faster runs when using weapons like the mausolon and prisma dual decurions.  all videos with 'armor reset' in the title contain the bug

Edited by uumm
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

There is currently no investigation into this, the issue was presumed to be fixed.

Do you have a up-to-date video of this problem?  Ideally one that's slow enough and high enough quality that we can see what's happening and follow along 😅

Recorded earlier today, look at the back left leg starting at 1:12, I specifically target that leg, it regenerates a total of THREE times(might even be more)! with the other legs regenerating once or even twice. No leg regen should be occurring at all and especially not after the body becomes vulnerable. 

This video also showcases the "moonwalk" bug where I cannot fire weapons or go into operator mode as well as you can see the trigger cause from the transference at 1:48.

The original leg regen bug took a long time for it to finally be patched, and hearing that there isn't even an investigation into this issue makes me extremely worried as this is one of the most frustrating bugs to have ever hit profit taker since it also leads to phase skips and lost mission reward if it is triggered after the body becomes vulnerable right before the second pylon phase is supposed to start. 

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 3

Seriously please revert steel path changes??

Friend: Wants to play with me.
Me: Cannot allow them to attend an Incursion with me.

I would like to play with a friend or more. Not all of them want to have the goal immediately: "Finish entire starchart". Many times you've even said on main stream that Steel Path incursions should be attempted by people... and there was even a nightwave challenge recently. What happened? So bizarre.

6 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This is a huge annoyance, please figure this out it has absolutely not been fixed it's actually worse than Ive ever seen it.  Profit taker fights take at least twice as long when you have to re kill legs over and over.

• Like 1

And now what before 3 day play this full Quest The Glast Gambit for The index for Wagers and see have chnage. I think Wager 6  want (old version want 1 round with orginal 10 point)

and new version have x3 rounds= 10 wager orginal .Systems is squad  2 Limbo in your/other base :Good luck

in Solo is too hard i complete =   tenno 11 point  on 0 oponents =failed

Edited by BDT_Flames

20 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Recorded earlier today, look at the back left leg starting at 1:12, I specifically target that leg, it regenerates a total of THREE times(might even be more)! with the other legs regenerating once or even twice. No leg regen should be occurring at all and especially not after the body becomes vulnerable. 

This video also showcases the "moonwalk" bug where I cannot fire weapons or go into operator mode as well as you can see the trigger cause from the transference at 1:48.

The original leg regen bug took a long time for it to finally be patched, and hearing that there isn't even an investigation into this issue makes me extremely worried as this is one of the most frustrating bugs to have ever hit profit taker since it also leads to phase skips and lost mission reward if it is triggered after the body becomes vulnerable right before the second pylon phase is supposed to start. 

@[DE]Danielleor @[DE]MomawCan you please start an investigation into profit taker leg regen? So that it can get fixed ASAP thank you. 

เมื่อวันที่ 2021-11-13 เวลา 04:13 น. Voltage กล่าวว่า:

โปรดเพิ่มแพลตตินัมในการซื้อ Regal Aya ขอขอบคุณ!

I don't agree with this If can be purchased using platinum Players who can farm the platinum in the game will be able to purchase characters for free, which will cost the DE the money and give the game a chance to stop development!

I've been trying to pass the lich 5 times already, there are always bugs on the railjack! how can! then the host is pouring and the mission will not pass! then the doors are closed and do not go further! what a mockery! we will all complain

where is the compensation for all this suffering! can't even fix