Lockdown But Not Lockdown

This is the third or fourth time where the doors were on lockdown but we weren't on lockdown and couldn't hack a console to remove the lockdown. Usually it's not bad if you're on a Grineer or Corpus mission because you can annoy mobs enough to go actually put you on lockdown to fix the problem, but not so much on an infested level. Please fix the fake lockdowns.

This is the third or fourth time where the doors were on lockdown but we weren't on lockdown and couldn't hack a console to remove the lockdown. Usually it's not bad if you're on a Grineer or Corpus mission because you can annoy mobs enough to go actually put you on lockdown to fix the problem, but not so much on an infested level. Please fix the fake lockdowns.

Alright, so full details:

1) infested level

2) ship goes on "lockdown"

3) no consoles hackable?

let me know, I'll report!

• 2 weeks later...

It's happened on different levels, not just infested levels. It's just easier on the non infested levels because they can hit an alert and then the consoles are hackable. But yeah that's about right. It's like a silent lockdown, and then the consoles aren't hackable and you get stuck unless you can get a Grineer or Corpus to activate a lockdown for you. Or like Yurt said, break a window to initiate a lockdown.

This happned to me about 5 times now... In fact I'm on here looking if there is a fix, besides annoying mobs into using lockdown or smashing a window. I think this is the most annoying bug I ran into so far, I been stuck in a rooms where there are no mobs or windows... And the only option is to quit. -sigh-

Glitch Lockdown normally cause by mission doors were you can go through untill you complete the mission

for some reason they seem to glitch shut after you finsh the mission

i personally believe that this has to do with the enemy rates super spawning right after the objective is complete

it can cause a light spike that everytime i get the door is locked

This has happen in about 14 times now for me in all the planets

Not just infested also corpus and grinner

and the ship wont be on lockdown so it wont allow you to access the consule

which means you have to force a lockdown

by either breaking a window or spooking an enemy into running for a panel

+

if you go to far from the consule in a solo and manage to hack a panel it still can stay glitch shut

apparently the it doesnt load the distance or something (this could just be bad lag but yeah)

Well I really hope they fix this bug, it can ruin a perfect mission, and now that you mentioned it, I think your right about the glitch happening after your mission objective is complete.

Yeah I think that's when it happens, if it happens.

Wow, this bug happened 2 times in a row, last night and just now, when I got on, honestly this bug has ruined three mission in the last week, and its starting to bring down the game for me, and I love the game, but this is just annoying...

Edited by theangelbelow88