Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.4

[DE]Rebecca

Without doing a lot of math, I can get two primes with weapons, etc and plat for less in a vault than I can for two and no plat but endo? And with that plat from the vault I can go to the market and buy more frames and weapons? I'm okay with being corrected because from my understanding you can farm endo in game but not plat... unless you farm relics, crack them, sell them on the market. That is not the same thing since you can't sell endo, right? Plus my worx they are dumbing down the grind to leveling in this game. I mean was it hard before? 

53 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

I hate it when I complain about something and white knights of this forum crawl from every corner and start to make excuses for every design flaw of DE. But this time it's kind of me: I haven't used this mod because it even shortened the distance imo, now it is in my Ivara build. I feel sorry if you liked it as it was but for me it's a plus and even a choice for other frames now - Galva or Amalgam.

I wish there were 2 separate different mods, maybe (weapon)exilus or companion, one for you - short and fast, one for me, long and fast. So that we both could have it our way and use Galva multishot mod.

Hence my third paragraph. I fully accept that some players might prefer the new behaviour, I just wish it didn't come at the expense of those like myself, who preferred the shorter, more nimble rolls.

6 minutes ago, Collardgreen said:

Only Mot for a half decent drop chance for Aya?

I can't see this saving much time at all from rng relic farming.

They adjusted drop rates (it was posted a while back) so harder maps have higher rates but they're all around 6-8ish percent (iirc) drop rates now. 

I wouldn't be shocked if the sums have been done to make actually take longer than the old rng to push players towards regal aya.  

Just because it's a higher drop chance on higher levels doesn't mean it's quicker if the mission takes longer to do etc.

18 minutes ago, b1b1top said:

sad but Aya is just bait to buy Regal Aya , i'm sorry for this release , 20x Aya = 1 ship skin + 1 syandana (event over) - the good(looking) stuff is locked

unknown.png

16 minutes ago, GrottyGuide07 said:

This is the worst thing they have done. Practically it is a paid event, you cannot enjoy it since the rewards are obtained by paying. A fraud

They are selling the same stuff that has always been sold for real money: Prime accesories and built prime frames/weapons with slots and potatos.

Do you relly expect they are going to give you for free their primary source of income for 8 years? 

I'm really disappointed that every accessory cost regal Aya. Make them stupid expensive with the normal currency, but I was really hoping for a way to get them free to play. As a longtime player, I have all the primes frames and weapons and basically want nothing from the store expect the accessories. C'mon DE, give me a way to farm those stuff even if it takes a long time.

5 minutes ago, _DeDra_ said:

I'm really disappointed that every accessory cost regal Aya. Make them stupid expensive with the normal currency, but I was really hoping for a way to get them free to play. As a longtime player, I have all the primes frames and weapons and basically want nothing from the store expect the accessories. C'mon DE, give me a way to farm those stuff even if it takes a long time.

no complaints there. locking stuff that doesn't affect gameplay like 'cosmetics' behind paywayll is their business model. Its just like primed accessory pack just with extra steps, there are couple of good looking armor sets u can buy with plat. (not as good as primed ones ofc).

With the diluted drop tables and glacially slow pace that Aya drops, kinda feels like grindy business as usual... EXCEPT you now have to travel to Maroo's Bazaar to spend the Aya (if you managed to finally get one) for the relic you want. Thanks for the normal relic farm with extra steps DE.

Archived