Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.4

[DE]Rebecca

7 минут назад, Gladiatar сказал:

I need help big time...

I was completing the last step to my Sister Lich, i downed her and converted her to get the Tenet Tetra and the pet. When i went back to Orbiter i got an inbox message but only got a Sisterhood Sigil, no weapon or pet.

This thread is really not the place to ask questions. There is player helping player section for that.

Anyways. Converting sister will only allow you to have her occasionally spawn in mission to help you in battle (usually after you die) and maybe trade her for some plat to people who may want her weapon/ephemera.

To get stuff you need to vanquish your sister/lich.

18 минут назад, h41pa сказал:

Regal Aya is avaible just in market ? not in game as drop?

Yup, that's the point. And the value of buying it for money is what people are upset with.

As the person who bought some prime accesses in the past and also a lot of plat I find it difficult to justify this new thing. Even though I really want one syandana from one of the packs that I missed over the years for different reasons. But it looks like I'll not be getting it cause voting with wallet is the way.

10 hours ago, Corvid said:

Except Distance can also be a static variable, with the speed and time being what changes. This is how the mod worked before. In the case of the glaive, the time is the static variable.

I believe you're just reaching now. The mod card has only ever mentioned dodge speed being increased. Never has it mentioned anything about the time decreasing.

Mods can be bugged for a long time before they get fixed.

Example: it took DE 3 years to notice that the Tau resist from the Umbral set was not applying at all before fixing it.

This 'event' snuck up on me, and I was almost excited by it until I read about Regal Aya. Hard pass on those.

Also disappointed that there was nothing else to the event. Although maybe I should be glad I'm not being tempted to grind their latest resource.

1 hour ago, Dragazer said:

I believe you're just reaching now. The mod card has only ever mentioned dodge speed being increased. Never has it mentioned anything about the time decreasing.

You're the one who decided to bring mathematics into the discussion without accounting for different values being variable.

"Time" in this case meant "Time spent in the roll animation". The speed increasing while the distance remains constant means less time taken to recover from a dodge (in other words, how the mod worked pre-patch).

2 hours ago, Dragazer said:

Mods can be bugged for a long time before they get fixed.

I don't dispute that. That doesn't change the fact that the extended roll mucks up muscle memory for players who prefer their rolls to be quick and nimble, so it would be better for all involved to return ABD to its previous behaviour, and implement a new mod for those who want the increased roll distance.

Howdy all, I'd like everyone to take a moment and observe footage as Dojo Spawn Room Colors are not properly staying, and haven't for the past few weeks. 

Yes, upon entry to my dojo, the original colors do not show up. Walking in and out of the room, they do not change. Going to a different room and back, they do not change. 

However, putting a polychrome down, then they all of a sudden revert back to how they once were. This is only the case of staying in the dojo itself and not leaving. 

No, putting a new polychrome and rushing it with the same colors does not fix this. 

No, changing one color or the lighting in the room does not fix this. 

No, changing all of the colors to something random does not fix this. 

No, any and all display options, such as Volumetric Lighting and Ambient Occlusion, are all on and do not affect the room in any way shape or form. 

My friends who entered my dojo all had different experiences, some seeing the dark blue hue as seen in the video as the normal colors, and some seeing the basic lighting and normal room colors. 

Upon leaving my dojo in the video, all would seem right? Well, you're wrong. 

Re-entering my dojo still shows all the colors messed up, again. 

Please, DE, look into this, because this is a problem that if anyone else also had colors too in their spawn room, they would be just as furious as me. Thank you so much for your hard work, and hope something fixes this come The New War. 

5 hours ago, Corvid said:

You're the one who decided to bring mathematics into the discussion without accounting for different values being variable.

"Time" in this case meant "Time spent in the roll animation". The speed increasing while the distance remains constant means less time taken to recover from a dodge (in other words, how the mod worked pre-patch).

Well, like I mentioned, the mod never specifies whether time is kept constant it only mentions an increase in speed. You are right that it also never specifies whether distance is constant.

What we do have however, is a precedent set by projectile flight speed mods like Whirlwind that have been here for over 8 years unchanged. Like Amalgam Barrel they only mention an increase in speed and nothing about time or distance being constants. But through testing we know time is kept constant which results in an increased distance.

We also have Arcane Consequence/Agility (released 2018) same exact deal. Only ever mentions +60% parkour velocity. You'll notice your bullet jumps and rolls have increased speed and distance

You cannot just automatically assume that a mod was working as intended when a precedent says otherwise.

Last Chance Part 2 Why can't we click on upcoming packs and see what is in them and coming, or is there somewhere else to see this info.

I'm keeping an eye out for a Syandana and an Armour piece but the website is as clear as mud, anyway Regal Aya is out of my league without a % off sale. :(

ITEMS AVAILABLE AFTER RESURGENCE I know this is here but, it's no help for the now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived