Jump to content

PSN Prime Resurgence: Hotfix #3


Recommended Posts

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix #3

47657440f5687a5ee9a4da2e5ab199f6.jpg

PRIME RESURGENCE IS NOW LIVE UNTIL JANUARY 25TH 2022!

 
Varzia, a Dax from the Old War, has made her temporary home in Maroo’s Bazaar with a slew of Prime goods for you to obtain. You can either purchase Relics from her Wares with Aya (free path) or gain instant access to Prime items and bundles with Regal Aya (purchase path).

Curious about Varzia? Her origin and appearance can be explained should a Tenno pay close attention to her conversations...

Aya has been added to the drop tables (The Void or Bounties) or has a chance of appearing in Relic Packs available for purchase in the Market for Platinum or Syndicate Offerings for Standing! We’ve provided some more information here on the Aya drop rates:

www.warframe.com/droptables

The first Prime Resurgence Rotation at Varzia’s is live:
NOV 16: Mag Prime & Nova Prime

  • Dakra Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Soma Prime
  • Vasto Prime
  • Targis Prime Armor
  • Distilling Extractor Prime & Blueprint
  • Edo Prime Armor
  • Velorum Prime Sigil

Relics for Warframes and Weapons are within Varzia’s Wares! 

Please direct your feedback to our original Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1285421-prime-resurgence-dev-workshop-faq/ 

Fixes:

  • Fixes toward Repair/Craft time for Railjack modules during the Rising Tide quest being incorrect 
    • The intended change to a 1 minute craft time was part of Update 30.9.0 but due to an error it was still 1 hour. As of this Hotfix, the actual repair time is about 90 seconds instead of 1 minute, which confuses the UI... work is ongoing!
  • Fixed falling through the floor when attempting to use the Dojo Arrival Gate.
  • Fixed Domestik Drones reverting to default scale when they begin moving.
  • Fixed hovering over player icons during End of Mission screen showing the wrong players loadout info for Clients.
  • Fixed the following Orbiter Decorations not scaling correctly:
    • Alloy Plate
    • Argon Crystal
    • Circuits
    • Control Module
    • Ferrite
    • Gallium
    • Morphics
    • Nano Spores
    • Neural Sensor
    • Neurode
    • Orokin Cell
    • Plastids
    • Polymer Bundle
    • Rubedo
    • Salvage
    • Vitus Essence
  • Fixed Aliases getting caught in censors and preventing others from seeing the affected players online or inviting them.
Edited by [DE]Danielle
added missing fix note
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reminder: Don't bother spending a single cent on this, vote with your wallet, have a nice day.

Or get scammed, your money.

Just finished enjoying watching people complain in the bazaar chat as they found out how greedy this event is. Don't let DE think they can get away with this kind of practice.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, (PSN)OStudMuffinO said:

Reminder: Don't bother spending a single cent on this, vote with your wallet, have a nice day.

Or get scammed, your money.

Just finished enjoying watching people complain in the bazaar chat as they found out how greedy this event is. Don't let DE think they can get away with this kind of practice.

i think the amount of Regal Aya should be changed. per purchase

20$ 3, 40$ 7, 80$ is 15

maybe

20$ 5, 40$ 11, 80$ 25

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the following Orbiter Decorations not scaling correctly:

  • Alloy Plate
  • Argon Crystal
  • Circuits
  • Control Module
  • Ferrite
  • Gallium
  • Morphics
  • Nano Spores
  • Neural Sensor
  • Neurode
  • Orokin Cell
  • Plastids
  • Polymer Bundle
  • Rubedo
  • Salvage
  • Vitus Essence

 

The Steelpath decoration rewards don't scale properly aswell, hope the team is aware of that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Theres a bug that wont even let me launch missions, i click a mission, it loads for 1 second, kicks me off

i select the same mission like 8 times, before it actually launches.

-the host migration issue, my brother is dealing with, he loses all progress and rewards when a host migrates

on the Sanctuary onslaught, its at its worst. the host always leaves. and you lose the affinity buff

 

it would be nice to remove all the dang doors from all the tilesets, because half the time, they dont even open

with a bad host, you can stand at a door for like 2 minutes before it opens, then the one after it, wont. happens alot

 

-mainly this issue with loading a mission is irritating me, if i select any mission from the alerts tab it refuses to load one up

-if i directly go to the node itself, it tends to work, but still has the issue

-What happens is i pick a mission, it loads for 1 second, then closes out. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like Tier 4-5 Bounties are the best option to get Aya.  Best drop chance %'s.   To bad Resurgence didnt have a huge focus on revamping open world bounties.  It would have helped a crapton with this event.   As it stands I'd rather run PoE bounties.... 

  •  PoE has some broken liberates but those are rare.
  • OV has broken hack consoles 100% so screw that place.  (although will be my 2nd choice)
  • Cambian Drift just has GARBAGE squad scaling and GARBAGE bounty objectives like picking flowers and kill stuff that never spawns.  (But... it does have acolytes mods, and the endless bounty that does not have very good % aya does grant all the cool bug mods that I still need alot of.... BTW when the hell are 60/60 physical damage type mods for PRIMARY coming??  God I want those!!!)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Looks like Tier 4-5 Bounties are the best option to get Aya.  Best drop chance %'s.   To bad Resurgence didnt have a huge focus on revamping open world bounties.  It would have helped a crapton with this event.   As it stands I'd rather run PoE bounties.... 

  •  PoE has some broken liberates but those are rare.
  • OV has broken hack consoles 100% so screw that place.  (although will be my 2nd choice)
  • Cambian Drift just has GARBAGE squad scaling and GARBAGE bounty objectives like picking flowers and kill stuff that never spawns.  (But... it does have acolytes mods, and the endless bounty that does not have very good % aya does grant all the cool bug mods that I still need alot of.... BTW when the hell are 60/60 physical damage type mods for PRIMARY coming??  God I want those!!!)

this issue with bounties is all the bugs that have been ignored in them, that break the missions forcing an exit.

alot of the missions bug out and will stop functioning, or the enemies simply do not spawn.

-the deimos defend this area one is extremely common in breaking, and you get to the point, and not a single enemy spawns.

-then the POE version to kill 100 enemies, you barely get 1 or 2 grineer to show up at all.

the spawning issues in these bounties has never been looked at, and has been there since they all launched.

also, they take awhile. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

this issue with bounties is all the bugs that have been ignored in them, that break the missions forcing an exit.

alot of the missions bug out and will stop functioning, or the enemies simply do not spawn.

-the deimos defend this area one is extremely common in breaking, and you get to the point, and not a single enemy spawns.

-then the POE version to kill 100 enemies, you barely get 1 or 2 grineer to show up at all.

the spawning issues in these bounties has never been looked at, and has been there since they all launched.

also, they take awhile. 

I mentioned all that..   Yes they do take awhile but tier 4-5 bounties = 5+ rolls at loot table.    (and like I said have much higher % drop chance than void)

Bounties made it so easy to farm the primes that were put there (except lith relics).  Everything that has been in bounties has flooded the markets,  so I think that goes to show how easily you got relics there... now aya.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

 Theres a bug that wont even let me launch missions, i click a mission, it loads for 1 second, kicks me off

i select the same mission like 8 times, before it actually launches.

-the host migration issue, my brother is dealing with, he loses all progress and rewards when a host migrates

on the Sanctuary onslaught, its at its worst. the host always leaves. and you lose the affinity buff

 

it would be nice to remove all the dang doors from all the tilesets, because half the time, they dont even open

with a bad host, you can stand at a door for like 2 minutes before it opens, then the one after it, wont. happens alot

 

-mainly this issue with loading a mission is irritating me, if i select any mission from the alerts tab it refuses to load one up

-if i directly go to the node itself, it tends to work, but still has the issue

-What happens is i pick a mission, it loads for 1 second, then closes out. 

Nah, mine is when i try to play w some1. Say they start a mission, countdown clock starts then stays on a loop then i get kicked. If i start the mission then they get kicked sometimes. Been happening since i switched to ps5.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, (PSN)SpookyVon said:

Nah, mine is when i try to play w some1. Say they start a mission, countdown clock starts then stays on a loop then i get kicked. If i start the mission then they get kicked sometimes. Been happening since i switched to ps5.

this bug is annoying the heck out of me, it existed before, but today its at its worst. the infinite loop thing, the 0 load up thing.

it keeps kicking me from even loading missions, or alerts, or anything. or does the loop load where nothing happens.

its bad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is not an event, is just a FU to all your veteran players who have spent countless hours farming.  Should have been working on new war like you said you were. Hope new war isn't as broken as railjack was when it was launched. Thoroughly disappointed.:[

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, (PSN)ak71411 said:

This is not an event, is just a FU to all your veteran players who have spent countless hours farming.  Should have been working on new war like you said you were. Hope new war isn't as broken as railjack was when it was launched. Thoroughly disappointed.:[

no, no its not. i dont like the regal aya thing that much, but its still interesting.

the normal aya lets you pick out what relics you want.

and there are some free cosmetics. its all ok.  they are working on new war. it should drop in december

just be patient, its been slow because of the 2020 "thing" so they havent gotten to the office as much

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Podiam melhorar a oferta de Ayas para Playstation enquanto no PC 3ayas régia custam 44reais no PlayStation 3ayas régia a 104reais é no mínimo um abuso , poderiam ter mais carinho pela comunidade Playstation somos uma parcela considerável dos jogadores 

Edited by (PSN)dragonjefedetona
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...