Best place to farm Aya?

Raskol

Question

Am i right to assume its Ukko? 8.33% in 30-60s mission

Edit: It may be that farming Steel essence to buy relic pacs may be best way - spent 700 SE i had stockpiled to get 10 aya
Also bounties yield much higher drop chance than Ukko but take longer to complete so thats the tradeoff

Edited by Raskol
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crossfire78 said:

did 40+ runs and so far no aya on ukko....

ye same man, kinda sucks

3 minutes ago, RakeFrame said:

ok so bounties should be the best, i did hepit 10 times no aya, relic packs are good but bounties are where its at

they have much higher chance but im not sure - takes also several times longer and u actually have to pay attention to them, spamming ukko i can do blindfolded basically :P

Edited by Raskol

Me and a couple of others did decently on Taranis (Defense). We went through four times; 25 waves, 20 waves, 20 waves, 15 waves, and got two Aya from it. Aya seems to be on rotation B at the very least, so 15 minutes of survival or 15 waves of defense. RakeFrame, you didn't get Aya from Hepit because it's a capture mission and doesn't have Vaulted Relic drops. I haven't tried out the bounties, so I can't comment on the frequency of drops on that end. Hope this helps someone!

12 minutes ago, KhainesWrath said:

Me and a couple of others did decently on Taranis (Defense). We went through four times; 25 waves, 20 waves, 20 waves, 15 waves, and got two Aya from it. Aya seems to be on rotation B at the very least, so 15 minutes of survival or 15 waves of defense. RakeFrame, you didn't get Aya from Hepit because it's a capture mission and doesn't have Vaulted Relic drops. I haven't tried out the bounties, so I can't comment on the frequency of drops on that end. Hope this helps someone!

Captures did have Vaulted Relics and now drop Aya instead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwinKyblood said:

dont farm, skip it and  farm/open normal relics sell prime stuffs and buy cheap vaulted primes stuffs xD
1 IQ to solve this meme event

u could use bit more as the only thing i wanted is syandana thats for regural aya only lol

Best place appears to be ghoul purge bounty and resetting after the first stage each time. at a 25% chance to drop.

The runner ups appear to be: 40-60 Orb Vallis full bounty run with final stage at a 50% chance (this also include the bonus drop) (people are saying the Drift is better but it requires you go in solo and I don't really like timegates that require solo play whereas Orb Vallis can be done with full squad no problem) Pros: most laid back method and useful for levelling up necramechs Cons: Only useful reward in drop pool is Aya.

and Ukko in the void. Pros: always get a "Relic" drop, Con: requires full attention and lengthy grinding to be effective. 

Relic packs via syndicate rep is a good way of getting Aya passively.

Edited by XHADgaming

I started with Ukko.  Out of the first 4 runs I got 3 aya.  I then proceeded to run about 20 more with no aya dropping.  Then I did both ghoul bounties and got 3 more.   Then another 15 Ukko but no more aya from Ukko.   Seems the bounties are the way to go so far.   

• Like 1

I do love all these people saying they know what the best place is to farm aya (even making youtube videos about it), and then it turns out they really only farmed one place, for just 1 hour, or even just did like 2 or 3 runs. That's not reliable testing, guys x) Come back when you've farmed for a few hours at several different places, then you have something to base it all off.

Also, for all those who don't know, the wiki lists all the places Aya drops and the drop chances (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Aya). All you need to figure out now, is where you can farm the most aya / hour (Time spend vs % chance of Aya).

H5YqSBR.jpg

Also, 38 out of the 47 items sold by Varzia (80,8%), is bought with Regal Aya, not Aya. So farming Aya is really a bit useless (And even if you do farm it, most of the stuff you can buy are just cosmetics). You'd have to buy the relics and THEN do void fissures/storms, and hope you get lucky, to get the stuff "for free" #memeevent

Edited by Raziiid
  • Like 4

Glad I wasn't the only one.

7 hours ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

I turned in 420000 standing earlier from syndicate and medallions. Got 2 aya. Worst return ever in 5 years playing. Normally from that amount of standing i normally get at least 7 varying relics ( mainly lith and meso) .

We tried numerous methods and Fortuna 40-60 bounty was by far the fastest with around 6 aya per hour. Deimos and Plains works the same but the bounties are much more annoying. Void sucks, 2 aya per hour both endless and speedrunning capture.

• Like 2

Same for me. We where grinding Ukko around 50 times and got no Aya at all. Then tried Deimos lvl40-60 bounties and got 3 after several runs. Also traded all syndicate standing into packages and got there 3 (exchanged 3 max standing for that). So I assume it has something to do with what DE said regarding the Aya drop chances. The more difficult the action is the higher the drop chances. Might be something difficulty x time = higher RNG chances, but well it´s RNG so who knows.

I am glad that I only need 18 parts to complete my prime collection for vaulted items.

@bulletsearl Thanks for the tipp. I will go there today. The biggest problem I see in Deimos is that you are facing bugs quite often. Especially the "kill 2 times more then the grineer" (where they often got their % boosted from one second to another without any reason) or "collect probe samples" (which then do not drop at all). Yesterday we faced both bugs several times. So I guess going to Orbis Valley is the better choice.

Edited by (PSN)x-SCARDUST-x

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PSN)x-SCARDUST-x:

@bulletsearl Thanks for the tipp. I will go there today. The biggest problem I see in Deimos is that you are facing bugs quite often. Especially the "kill 2 times more then the grineer" (where they often got their % boosted from one second to another without any reason) or "collect probe samples" (which then do not drop at all). Yesterday we faced both bugs several times. So I guess going to Orbis Valley is the better choice.

Yeah both Deimos and Cetus suffer from objectives that potentially break the gameflow. Fortuna is less bad.

• Like 1