Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Upcoming Corrections with Regal Aya: Next Steps

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, SordidDreams said:

The same amount if you're buying bundles. Less if you're buying items individually.

I see, yeah there is a pretty big increase in price here when it comes to buying a dual pack, the added platinum barely makes them meet in prices. 

15 regal aya should of cost 60 dollars it seems, all the other packs matched up in price. 3 regal aya is 20 dollars like old accessory pack, 7 aya is 40 dollars like individual warframe packs,

But old packs cost 60 and here 15 aya jumped to 80. 

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim

47 minutes ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

I've not bought any Prime cosmetic or bundles, but what is "good enough"? What's the measure to reach?

The best and most consumer-friendly way to handle this would be to sell Prime cosmetics separately for what they would cost if not bundled with anything. Which, in case you're wondering, would be about $4.50 for a major cosmetic (e.g. syandana, armor) and about $2.25 for a minor one (glyph, sugatra). Almost two thirds of the price of a Prime Vault accessory pack was made up by plat that was only included precisely to pad out the price, so if you take that out, that's the real value of those cosmetics.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 4

Ok.....Another Pay-to-win pack great. At lest it is coming. All this time we have been fighting foolish weak cyborgs & Corporate #$&(% bags, but this time it's different. A real enemy a strong enemy has final come to our tiny little solar system. Finally a battle unlike anything before, a fight between two genuine monster fleets. LET THEM COME! We are ready.

Well, I hope this changes will keep those toxic players happy enough to stop insulting the company calling them "p2w" or "gachaframe", which clearly shows they haven't been here for enough time and are judging a book by its cover. DE is not a generic company like others who don't give a damn about their players, on the contrary, they listen to the community when something goes wrong. For their understanding, players were more interested on prime stuff, but it comes out that what they really aim at in those packs is plat, so they added it. They can't read minds. They apology to their players, but it's highly possible that none of those toxic immatures will do the same for them.

I hope this situation do not discourage the devs to keep providing us with new content and changes for other outdated mechanics/systems ingame that need a revision.

Thanks and keep it the good work guys, for the Tenno 😇👍

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)LadyWinterstorm said:

Any chance for Glyphs to become individual purchases? 

Prime glyphs have always been given only when players purchase packs that contain prime warframes, so I think the answer to your question is no.

Edited by TypeZeroEmiya

We have started the script for all Platforms! 

To reiterate from the OP,  we are retroactively delivering Platinum to those who had purchased Regal Aya packs prior to the addition we made today! The amounts given are as follows: 

• 3 Regal Aya: 200 Platinum
  • 7 Regal Aya: 400 Platinum
  • 15 Regal Aya: 1200 Platinum

If you purchased multiple packs you will be receiving the total amount of Platinum per pack as you see above. You will be notified via in-game inbox that you have received your Platinum, and the amount that has been deposited into your account (as seen in the example image below!). 

Regal Aya Platinum Script Inbox Message.png

We will let you know once all of the Platforms have completed their script run - it may take some time so we appreciate your patience. 

Thanks Tenno! 

Edit: And just like that the script has completed across all Platforms! 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
  • Like 19

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)LadyWinterstorm said:

So were Noggles

You are right, but since glyphs and noggles are different in nature (glyphs act as your profile icon which you only need to buy once, and noggles are orbiter decorations, which some people might want more than one for decoration purposes), I think the possibility for you to use regal aya to purchase prime glyphs is very low.

Edited by TypeZeroEmiya