Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Upcoming Corrections with Regal Aya: Next Steps

[DE]Danielle

Can DE please add prime noggles to bundles like the usual prime access and vault?

I'm a collector, i spent 60% of time online in warframe decorating and fashioning. I've missed a lot of past prime access and vault, this event is like every collectors dream.

But buying each bundle without a noggle is frustrating, let's say I buy 160 dollars worth of regal aya (30) and exchange for 3 dual bundles that's worth exact 30 regal aya, I need to spend at least another 40 dollars worth of regal aya(7) to get the 6 noggles that could/should to be included.

I already have most mods and equipment unlocked, right now both platinum and endo are my second priority. I really wish noggles are included in the bundles, spending another 6 dollars for each noggles just doesn't feels right.

sick cringe GIF

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Lessiem said:

This is a good step on the right direction; im glad. Now, if you allow to us to buy accessories and such, directly from Varzia with platinum; will be a entirely success

That'd be my dream xD Prime Sigils for plat if I run out of RAya? Yesss <3
But don't get me wrong, I'm happy about these news as is

Edited by Silescere

7 hours ago, Lessiem said:

But I did; I bought thousands of hundreds of platinum with money; which they are totally worthless in this event (specifically for cosmetics purchase only)

Idk I just dont wrap around my head why is the need to create another currency......

Your point is valid. It's just about money aside from being a lovely gift for spenders only.

I can't have any problems about real money only cosmetics with free to play games. They're just cosmetics and they make up a really small portion of what we can get already for basically free/off someone else's money in Warframe.

What DE is asking for is both very small, and also fully deserving all things considered. They should be able to have the extra bit of cash 

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim

6 minutes ago, Silescere said:

That'd be my dream xD Prime Sigils for plat if I run out of RAya? Yesss <3
But don't get me wrong, I'm happy about these news as is

I think that DE is doing a fair transaction on items that are accessories. That is perfectly valid. I understood the idea behind Regal Aya. 

The situation that exacerbates things a bit is the implementation and comprehension of this new system. It's in a rough state. For example an option could be refunding platinum when the user is not interested spending Regal Aya. 

Platinum is an intermediate where the user can purchase or make through trades. 

Regal Aya is a currency for exclusive access to particular accessory items found on prime packs. This currency could be converted to platinum. 

DE separated two currencies. One that deals with the acquisition of accessory items and one that is available on trades and purchases.  

• Like 2

A step in the right direction. Would have been a perfect outcome if we were also offered the opportunity to buy regal Aya WITH platinum we already have. Veterans like us whom already have all prime frames, weapons etc.don't need more platinum. We want things to spend our platinum on. We already have tens of thousands of platinum collecting dust.

• Like 3

hace 2 minutos, Felsagger dijo:

I think that DE is doing a fair transaction on items that are accessories. That is perfectly valid. I understood the idea behind Regal Aya. 

The situation that exacerbates things a bit is the implementation and comprehension of this new system. It's in a rough state. For example an option could be refunding platinum when the user is not interested spending Regal Aya. 

Platinum is an intermediate where the user can purchase or make through trades. 

Regal Aya is a currency for exclusive access to particular accessory items found on prime packs. This currency could be converted to platinum. 

DE separated two currencies. One that deals with the acquisition of accessory items and one that is available on trades and purchases.  

YES!!, yes, there it is!!! this is exactly my most deepest fear. First, the convertion; second, the elimination....platinum is no more. Whats next? buy regal aya to buy prime access (and everything) with the new converted rates.

I think they know this, I think they knew we gonna scream; and this is a very planned way to induce us to their main and final objective.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, -Vahakn- said:

A step in the right direction. Would have been a perfect outcome if we were also offered the opportunity to buy regal Aya WITH platinum we already have. Veterans like us whom already have all prime frames, weapons etc.don't need more platinum. We want things to spend our platinum on. We already have tens of thousands of platinum collecting dust.

Agree 100 %

I have all prime versions of weapons and war frames. Besides THIS is a good way of telling veterans that they spent their time in a smart way. Veterans moves the game, provide interest and motivate new players invest time learning how the game works. I think that a good start would be considering that time spent of these veterans that are the pillars of this game when it started. 

In my humble opinion, keeping veterans happy helps the game to stay alive. They are the ones who are actively selling the game when they make those builds, their fashion frames and those videos showing their experience. I know that this would benefit the big whales of the game. However equal access should be granted to everybody. This will motivate all types of players stay in the game collecting platinum for that Regal Aya. This will motivate again end game making those Gurus do those long runs.

"You look good because you EARNED It being good at the game". 

5 hours ago, Lessiem said:

YES!!, yes, there it is!!! this is exactly my most deepest fear. First, the conversion; second, the elimination....platinum is no more. What's next? buy regal aya to buy prime access (and everything) with the new converted rates.

I think they know this, I think they knew we gonna scream; and this is a very planned way to induce us to their main and final objective.

Exactly. 

This man gets it. 

I have to say that DE has bright minds in their personnel. We are dealing with EXTREMELY SMART people who knows EXACTLY what they are doing. They understand the concept of action and reaction. They are measuring our behavior so they can adjust a better strategy of implementation. With our reaction we are telling them how to improve those plans. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ericronias7 said:

Wait are we trading plat for regal aya or getting plat when we buy regal aya?

Seems they are adding a small amount of plat to the Regal Aya bundle of your platform's store.

I just bought the base one for 3 Regal Aya, just cause I really want the Edo Prime armor, and I just noticed I got 200p on top of that.

Still doesn't interest me at all, I've got plenty of Platinum already from various Packs and Daily Login Plat discount purchases. Paying $80 for a 'handful' of Prime Noggles just seems ridiculous(as those are primarily what I want as I missed several over the years). If you could get the '2 pack' of Noggles for 1 Regal then maybe you'd get some more money out of me but as it stands this event means next to nothing to me. Unfortunate but also not unexpected.

• Like 1

Honestly, I didn't notice that there was a lot of backlash from the community until the Platinum inclusion.

When Prime Resurgence was first announced, it seemed mostly similar to the Prime Vault events with the same set of rules where players, like me, would avoid spending real money on unvaulted weapons and Warframes and earn them in-game instead since that is content for us. The big positive of this event is that it gives players a chance to unlock the remaining Primes that we don't have for the purpose of keeping or gaining affinity then discarding later once mastered to save on slots. Just like Prime Vault, the only thing that we can't have access to without spending would be the Prime Accessories which is something that can be completely ignored as usual.

It was evident that Regal Aya was more expensive than Prime Vault bundles especially without Platinum and without the ability to spend a specific amount of money on specific bundles. Now that Platinum is included, purchasing Regal Aya seems more adequate. I do think that Prime Noggles are definitely overpriced but can be easily ignored. The only thing I find slightly insulting is when Varzia constantly disrespects non-Prime Warframes (not that this is a big deal since Prime Warframes can be unlocked for free).

It is clear that the purpose of the event is to boost sales since DE is a business entity just like any other. It also seems possible that Regal Aya could be the currency for future Prime Vaults. If it comes to that, I do hope that interested players will not be forced to spend on more Regal Aya than they need to in order to buy the Prime Vault bundles/items they desire. As for the Prime Resurgence, I do think that this event has value for all players than not.

Edited by Shraff
To account for the Platinum provided in Prime Vault bundles.

@[DE]DanielleI have a question about prime noggles since the wording in the dev workshop thread is a little confusing. If I never purchased the prime access or prime vault pack of a certain warframe (e.g. Mesa Prime) before the event, and I decide to purchase its pack during the event, do I need to buy the noggle separately, or will I receive it at the end of year?

Edited by TypeZeroEmiya

12 часов назад, Lessiem сказал:

This is a good step on the right direction; im glad. Now, if you allow to us to buy accessories and such, directly from Varzia with platinum; will be a entirely success

Stop writing about it already! No one will give you prime accessories for free, which were originally for real money and will remain so

• Like 2

hace 2 minutos, Darren dijo:

Stop writing about it already! No one will give you prime accessories for free, which were originally for real money and will remain so

I will remain looking forward to express my opinion in every way possible. The, "Stop writing about it already!" is very childish; please avoid when you are quoting me.

Platinum is not "free" and I NEVER said that I want free accesories.

PD: no need to answer me

I am glad I can finally buy exact peaces of cosmetic I wish. Bundles were fine, but there were always some peaces in the bundle I didn't want. This... how ever, seems much better. Yes its new currency and yes I have a bunch of plat, that is sitting right now for no reason. 

But at least I can get just a sayandana... or just an armor... or just one thing I wish, not entire pack.

SO I say... well done DE. And thanks for plat as well

• Like 2

2 минуты назад, Lessiem сказал:

I will remain looking forward to express my opinion in every way possible. The, "Stop writing about it already!" is very childish; please avoid when you are quoting me.

Platinum is not "free" and I NEVER said that I want free accesories.

PD: no need to answer me

"platinum is not free" only now most players have platinum, earned without investing real money.

• Like 1

I see RegalAya as positive change.

DE can disable buying PrimePack/PrimeAccessories with money. You have to use RegalAya in future. As a result.. Players can have more options: Buy the whole pack, buy specific items. As a result everybody will be satisfied, DE getting more money. I guess there are many people who doesn't want to buy the full packs 40-80euro. But they just want specific items(accessories).. 

1 RegalAya could be also added at the end of Nightwave..

Edited by (PSN)shann_cz
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

The ranting, screaming, boycott-threatening mob of greedy, illogical, conspiracy-believing posters does not reflect "the whole community". Far from it, luckily.

"conspiracy-believing", stopped reading there, seeing things as they are isn't a conspiracy, opinions you don't like aren't a conspiracy. Sounds like the average take you would read on Reddit main subs lmao. And there's only one "greedy" side and it sure as hell isn't the community regardless of toxicity and whatever.

• Like 3