Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Upcoming Corrections with Regal Aya: Next Steps

[DE]Danielle

You did try to pull a shady "one to one conversion" that was changed to "as close as possible" value, that was really shady and that's what brought you the hate, that you tried to sell it as something that it wasn't. But I am glad that this change went through, I wanted to buy stuff but not with the tricks you tried to pull, now I will gladly spend some money knowing that you will listen to us. And a word of advice next time try and announce these things before hand so that the community can discuss it, don't just shove it at us and than try to evade with poor excuses, cause none of your arguments were even close to being valid after the "value" part that you tried to sell to us in such a shady way, it makes you look greedy, and dishonest as developers. But still credit is due, and I welcome these changes.

• Like 10

First of all, thank you for listening to player feedback. Platinum has been an important part of previous prime vault packs, and it should remain that way imo. By offering platinum when purchasing regal aya, the paid part of prime resurgence looks much better.

Second, I do want to suggest that you offer slightly more platinum in the 15 regal aya pack since we are paying 80 US dollars for this pack, and previously we were paying 60 US dollars for a dual prime vault pack which included 1200 platinum. I think getting 1400 platinum when purchasing the 15 regal aya pack would be better.

Edit:

I made my suggestion only because I just wanted to address one thing: the 15 regal aya pack is less cost-effective than a dual prime vault pack. Someone has done the math part, so I will not do it again. Check the threads below and you can find it. Asking for 200 more platinum in the 15 regal aya pack still can’t make it better compared to prime vault dual packs, but it is reasonable imo.
To summarize,if you can and are willing to wait, buy prime vault dual packs later; if not, go for regal aya packs, and that’s it.

Edited by TypeZeroEmiya
  • Like 4

I see DE had do something with Regal Aya. So how about the regular Aya?

The farm for normal Aya still quite difficult. 1 high tier bounty can almost guarantee 1 Aya, but after the night of Naberus, keeps on farming all these open world bounty just feels very boring. Not to mention that, the open world bounty still feels very boring and half of the time is searching for enemy. 

Can you add Aya drops on any mission? but on reasonably low rate, like 2%. so it means that whatever activity you are doing, you stand a chance to gain Aya. This can set the hard limit on how much you can grind for. It also incentive player from doing all mission, and not just keeps on doing the mission that has the highest Aya drop chance, 

One of the problem in Warframe is that, is it so many grind that will easily burnout. I just hope that this suggestion can helps to reduce the burnout and reward player for spending time in your game. 

• Like 5

omg.. thank you DE honestly.

i will now be buying regal aya as im sure many will.

and like i said before i honestly believe the event it self was good. the drop rate isnt great on aya however we have a very long time to stack them up over time before its gone so i have no problem with that. my only problem was the regal aya not being fair priced now it is.

im little shocked you guys listened to us, i guess you guys are still the company we all try to support when we can.

• Like 2

Bringing up a point I made the other day that I believe should still be addressed ASAP.

20 hours ago, BigBeardBrian said:

I find extremely "misleading" by DE to have the "Aya?" information segment with Varzia have the following voice line describe ONLY Regal Aya and providing no information about just normal Aya. (There are few more lines/subtitles, but these are the only two that directly mention Aya of any kind).

Yes, you can find it all the information that clears up the mess in "Tips", and yes, they do provide a very short tooltip on screen after mission completion when you get your first Aya, but the sheer amount of people asking in all the various chats so far about "what is aya" and "where do I get aya" leads me to believe that there is probably an equal amount of people that are only going to see the "Purchase Regal Aya" button and think that is there only option (for a while, at least). Not everyone is on the forums, not everyone is in chat, not everyone is playing with "veteran" players to help clear up information; to have the only audible information given to the player about Aya exclude the free option seems, again, extremely misleading.

I think it would be very helpful in clearing up a lot of the questions filling up chat, the forums, etc to add an additional dialogue to describe what "normal" Aya is, while also not appearing to push players down one path.
FAkAjTW.jpg
ZhNWsOq.jpg

Good changes, whether it was Platinum getting thrown in or Regal Aya base cost getting reduced, this is better. I personally am not a fan of another premium currency (why not just let me buy Prime warframes/weapons/cosmetics/BP's in the in-game marketplace with the equivalent platinum cost?); however, this is a step towards the right direction with a fair value.

Edited by BigBeardBrian
I suck at spelling and grammar.
  • Like 5

vor 1 Minute schrieb ShyDeath7:

I see DE had do something with Regal Aya. So how about the regular Aya?

The farm for normal Aya still quite difficult. 1 high tier bounty can almost guarantee 1 Aya, but after the night of Naberus, keeps on farming all these open world bounty just feels very boring. Not to mention that, the open world bounty still feels very boring and half of the time is searching for enemy. 

Can you add Aya drops on any mission? but on reasonably low rate, like 2%. so it means that whatever activity you are doing, you stand a chance to gain Aya. This can set the hard limit on how much you can grind for. It also incentive player from doing all mission, and not just keeps on doing the mission that has the highest Aya drop chance, 

One of the problem in Warframe is that, is it so many grind that will easily burnout. I just hope that this suggestion can helps to reduce the burnout and reward player for spending time in your game. 

Difficulty is exactly the same as previous rare vault relics. They were simply replaced in the drop tables.

• Like 2

Heyyy, I know you are working on the regal aya packs, but for us without money to spend, I was wondering if you could make it to where we could purchase the primes for aya as well,  But for about 20 aya if it is worth 2 raya, 10 if worth 1 and so on.  I know this might affect some income because less would buy the packs, but alot of players will be willing to spend money for the platinum still.  I am not asking this to affect your income, because we understand micro tranactions are required to keep your buisness alive, but some people are not able to assist you with this, so we really are not able to participate in the main parts of the events.  Please think about this, you dont have to do this, but it would make the broke players happier to be able to fully participate in the event

• Like 2