Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: November 22 - November 26

[DE]Dudley

02604aadcb9d82b4cbad938335f477c4.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Rap Tap Tap Grab Bag:

• Random Amp Component 
  • Universal Medallion 
  • Random Magus Arcane 
  • Random Virtuos Arcane 

44bf25b443bba273647c2359a6210a1c.png

**You may only claim this drop a maximum of 5 times.

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app or the Twitch app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel or the Warframe Twitch channel when we're live to tune in! If you also want to ensure that you are eligible and can receive your Twitch Drops, then be sure to log in to your Twitch account on your Switch app.

Streaming Hiatus

As we continue to prepare for the arrival of The New War in December, the Warframe Community Team will be taking a streaming hiatus after Devstream #158. Stay tuned to find out more details about what you can look forward to seeing from us.

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

xm6kJhr.png

Helpful. And quite valuable as well. That's a lot of cetus standings savings!
But again, for me it's still missing that exciting factor that'll make people go "i gotta watch the stream and get me one of those!!!"

For instance, if it's up to me... I'll probably choose the most exciting item in warframe these last couple of days:Aya.png

everyone is crazy for aya, we're in "aya rush" right now, there's no better time to grab people's attention by giving what they want.
It'll help promoting the prime resurgence campaign immensely. incentivize casual viewers who haven't played the event to login and play it. and hopefully, restoring critical tenno's faith on prime resurgence as a whole since the initial feedback was pretty rough. i bet people will go bananas and rush the streams.

Anyway, by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i rate this week's drops another respectable 3 thumbs out of 5 (👍👍👍 - -)
definitely good. just a shy away from being great. still nowhere near perfect but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

A clear example that they can always give us valuable rewards for our watch time but they don't because of whatever "reason". Like: will your time be appreciated knowing you could be doing literally anything else than watching a stream?! Ooh, I don't know! Jajaj lol so funny 😑 

Some of these are ok, aya would've been a great incentive, specially for the newer players you are trying to entice with the whole prime resuegence event.

The uni medallions drop chance is as much of a joke like the chance to get built forma somewhere. It would be legit improvement if you got a guaranteed uni medallion for every conclave match. Just to connect the dead game mode to the rest of game

52 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Wait really??? I did not know that, just assumed that they could be used there since it says for all syndicates and conclave is a syndicate.

They used to, but some player threw a hissy fit about people being able to get conclave standing without playing conclave, and DE listened to them, instead of asking the community like they claim to.

On 2021-11-18 at 10:33 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

As we continue to prepare for the arrival of The New War in December, the Warframe Community Team will be taking a streaming hiatus after Devstream #158. Stay tuned to find out more details about what you can look forward to seeing from us.

Take all the time you need to get this out.

Hopefully this means the hiatus is just being used to help record youtube videos and whatnot in preparation instead of having New War coming out closer to Christmas/New Years.

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

Helpful. And quite valuable as well. That's a lot of cetus standings savings!
But again, missing that "exciting" factor that'll make people go "i gotta watch the stream and get me one of those!!!"

Speak for yourself, it's all valuable stuff for me and i'm sure a number of people

On behalf of the newer and more casual players, i bump it up to 4/5

Archived