Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.5

[DE]Rebecca

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.5  

This is it, Tenno. Our last Hotfix before The New War in December. 

Our teams are now fully heads down on our most ambitious Quest in Warframe history. BUT we’re still here reading and watching for any emergencies as the days go on. We hope Varzia will keep you company while we’re absent on the Hotfix front until December! 

Stay kind, and see you soon.

Changes:

• The Prime Resurgence Regal Aya Pack “on hover” descriptions have been updated to indicate the newly added Bonus Platinum as indicated here

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur when a Finisher was performed during a Survival mission.

• Fixed a crash that could occur related to DirectX 12 optimizations for Railjack and other levels.

• Fixed various localization errors in Prime Resurgence text.

Neat. By the way, very happy you listened to the community regarding the Regal Aya issues.

Now, after New War hits, maybe it'll be time to sit back and review the many other issues the game has and work with the community to find the right balance and fixes. And I mean the community, not Streamers and Whales, but the actual core people who play the game. 

18 hours ago, Halo said:

Howdy all, I'd like everyone to take a moment and observe footage as Dojo Spawn Room Colors are not properly staying, and haven't for the past few weeks. 

Yes, upon entry to my dojo, the original colors do not show up. Walking in and out of the room, they do not change. Going to a different room and back, they do not change. 

However, putting a polychrome down, then they all of a sudden revert back to how they once were. This is only the case of staying in the dojo itself and not leaving. 

No, putting a new polychrome and rushing it with the same colors does not fix this. 

No, changing one color or the lighting in the room does not fix this. 

No, changing all of the colors to something random does not fix this. 

No, any and all display options, such as Volumetric Lighting and Ambient Occlusion, are all on and do not affect the room in any way shape or form. 

My friends who entered my dojo all had different experiences, some seeing the dark blue hue as seen in the video as the normal colors, and some seeing the basic lighting and normal room colors. 

Upon leaving my dojo in the video, all would seem right? Well, you're wrong. 

Re-entering my dojo still shows all the colors messed up, again. 

Please, DE, look into this, because this is a problem that if anyone else also had colors too in their spawn room, they would be just as furious as me. Thank you so much for your hard work, and hope something fixes this come The New War. 

Extremely upset this won't get touched on anytime soon. 

Sure hope there's a fix come The New War. 

To make it clear, entering my dojo which had new colors to begin with, now does not show them upon entry, exit, room changing, and walking in and out of it. 

Only "fix" is placing a polychrome when inside of the dojo.

No, rushing it with the same, different, or only one altered color to either the room or the lighting does nothing in regards to keeping it that way. 

No, this does not affect other rooms in the dojo, only the spawn one, with that new-fangled spawn point item, which is nice. 

Again, hope this gets resolved, as entering my own clan dojo doesn't even feel right. 

Just now, Spark_Daddy said:

Neat. By the way, very happy you listened to the community regarding the Regal Aya issues.

Now, after New War hits, maybe it'll be time to sit back and review the many other issues the game has and work with the community to find the right balance and fixes. And I mean the community, not Streamers and Whales, but the actual core people who play the game. 

Whales are the core as far as Tencent, or capitalism for that matter, is concerned.

15 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

Could the spawning algorithm of the Treasurer get looked at, so we can get multiple Granum Crowns per mission? It feels so bad to leave the poor Solaris prisoners hanging :/
This is something I sincerely care about and I'd really like to see addressed.

I would totally love this! Even trying to get zenith crowns for parvos weapons feels bad since you have to wait until the treasurer spawns before extraction which can take a while. Since going into the void consumes a crown that means that it is very possible to accidently extract without getting a crown from the treasurer which is not enjoyable as you have to play a mission and wait for the spawn purely to get another crown before entering the void. Easily burnt through my stockpile of zenith crowns just from accidently doing this.

Excited for New War and what it will bring to the table. Weapons, a new warframe, quests, lore, tons of fun stuff. Im curious if some new deluxe skins are added too.

But one thing that have been an issue for awhile, Adaptive Exposure, or Migraine Simulator. I really do hope that an option to toggle it is added back in New War,

or if possible, atleast add a slider to adjust the value of the sensitivity of the Adaptive Exposure incase adding a toggle would cause the engine to explode. Incase someone thinks im making things up, here is a really good video from Ted-Ed explaining about migraines (wich is inside the spoiler tag to keep the forum clean)

Spoiler

Archived