Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.5

[DE]Rebecca

DE: While I love Warframe, and do find it a lot of fun. There are issues that need to be addressed, some of which are years old. After the New War, and the Holidays (Which I hope you have a great holiday season), please come back willing to review and look into at least some of the major issues that the community has had over the years. 

Bringing this up again, because I really think this needs be fixed before the New War. The only information given to the player about Aya in game from Varzia is about Regal Aya. I still strongly believe this is misleading to new players (especially considering the volume of questions still being asked about it on forums and in-game). Having the only information about Aya given to the player in text is either in a tiny little tooltip box at the bottom or after they finally get their first Aya; this should be presented to the player (especially new players) up front just like Regal Aya is.

On 2021-11-16 at 3:48 PM, BigBeardBrian said:

I find extremely "misleading" by DE to have the "Aya?" information segment with Varzia have the following voice line describe ONLY Regal Aya and providing no information about just normal Aya. (There are few more lines/subtitles, but these are the only two that directly mention Aya of any kind).

Yes, you can find it all the information that clears up the mess in "Tips", and yes, they do provide a very short tooltip on screen after mission completion when you get your first Aya, but the sheer amount of people asking in all the various chats so far about "what is aya" and "where do I get aya" leads me to believe that there is probably an equal amount of people that are only going to see the "Purchase Regal Aya" button and think that is there only option (for a while, at least). Not everyone is on the forums, not everyone is in chat, not everyone is playing with "veteran" players to help clear up information; to have the only audible information given to the player about Aya exclude the free option seems, again, extremely misleading.

I think it would be very helpful in clearing up a lot of the questions filling up chat, the forums, etc to add an additional dialogue to describe what "normal" Aya is, while also not appearing to push players down one path.
FAkAjTW.jpg
ZhNWsOq.jpg

(I mentioned this in a separate comment under the hotfix update, but felt it was important enough to share in its own individual post for added exposure and to open up the discussion more.)

Some quick questions:

Is the Akarius explosion fx not behaving properly as client being looked at? It does not have the right color fx, explosion radius, and/or correct explosion fx timing. 

How is progress coming along on fixing profit taker leg regen?

How is progress coming along on fixing the "moonwalk" bug where you cannot fire weapons or use abilities?

How is progress coming along at fixing the bug where you bring up the menu despite having no other animation playing? 

Does the excavator UI occasionally missing for clients fixed/ being looked at?

Is there plans on tweaking some railjack "mod" drops, most notably Lavan/Vidar Talyn MK Iii, Turret Velocity and Ordinance Velocity? The drop rates are so abnormal compared to other mod drops in railjack.

If the question to any of the above questions is "I did not know this was an issue" Can it please be addressed internally so that it can get fixed within a reasonable time period. A response to any or even all of these questions would be greatly appreciated. 

20 minutes ago, Alt3rcode said:

Honestly with 26% on Ghouls, there's absolutely no need.

bruh, there are what 232(?) nodes in this game and your argument seems to hinge on ONE temporary mission type on ONE of them having a drop rate that isn't abysmal...

13 minutes ago, Oreades said:

bruh, there are what 232(?) nodes in this game and your argument seems to hinge on ONE temporary mission type on ONE of them having a drop rate that isn't abysmal...

deimos, other cetus bounties  & vallis works also.

6 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

deimos, other cetus bounties  & vallis works also.

OK so out of 233 we've narrowed it down to 3 whole nodes that don't abjectly fail at drop rates. 

Mind you those are higher tier bounties and while I can literally do those with my eyes closed, the stated mission objective of this event is to try to close the gap between new(er) players on console who probably aren't going to be able to watch youtube on their second monitor while their soul is sucked into the fiery abys of burnout over the next 10 weeks of doing nothing but those three nodes. 

Your comment was just above mine, when I saw it was gone, I thought "surely they didn't". Had to check what was going on and luckily saw your earlier comment and recognized the name.

...They did remove it. 100% agree this was a sensible statement and did not break guidelines. As someone who started playing back in 2013, I still recognize bugs from then. It's absolutely a reasonable request to ask for some more QoL and TLC for older content/bugs to better curate an enjoyable player experience early-to-mid game before focusing on more future content.

2 minutes ago, Oreades said:

OK so out of 233 we've narrowed it down to 3 whole nodes that don't abjectly fail at drop rates. 

Mind you those are higher tier bounties and while I can literally do those with my eyes closed, the stated mission objective of this event is to try to close the gap between new(er) players on console who probably aren't going to be able to watch youtube on their second monitor while their soul is sucked into the fiery abys of burnout over the next 10 weeks of doing nothing but those three nodes. 

I literally farmed mag,, draka and almost finishing vasto on second day, not farming much more than 3~4 hours of ghouls. Its perfectly doable.

4 minutes ago, BigBeardBrian said:

Your comment was just above mine, when I saw it was gone, I thought "surely they didn't". Had to check what was going on and luckily saw your earlier comment and recognized the name.

...They did remove it. 100% agree this was a sensible statement and did not break guidelines. As someone who started playing back in 2013, I still recognize bugs from then. It's absolutely a reasonable request to ask for some more QoL and TLC for older content/bugs to better curate an enjoyable player experience early-to-mid game before focusing on more future content.

Aye, there's a lot of old issues that really need to be looked into. And I think it's a reasonable request to ask DE to look into these problems once they return from their holidays. 

Edit: Refreshed and saw that moderators let the comment back up; albeit, without the second portion about the direct request of moderators to review their conduct. Nevertheless, 100% respect... though I unfortunately get the feeling that if it wasn't for myself and others noticing in the first place, it may have not been brought back.

Initial comment before edit: I see that they also removed your third comment with the image link to your second comment, which now is removed from my quote of you and makes it look like I'm talking to nobody... This is extremely discouraging. lol. All @Spark_Daddy did was elaborate on his initial points from his first comment on this post and, quite kindly request that moderators reconsider removing comments that are genuine criticism and offer feedback, and by all accounts, not toxic and/or break community guidelines.

Just now, BigBeardBrian said:

I see that they also removed your third comment with the image link to your second comment, which now is removed from my quote of you and makes it look like I'm talking to nobody... This is extremely discouraging. lol. All @Spark_Daddy did was elaborate on his initial points from his first comment on this post and, quite kindly request that moderators reconsider removing comments that are genuine criticism and offer feedback, and by all accounts, not toxic and/or break community guidelines.

It's okay. It's been settled amicably and with kindness. As long as we can get DE to understand that those of us who adore this game want a focus on fixing old issues and to have that addressed, all good.

3 minutes ago, Spark_Daddy said:

It's okay. It's been settled amicably and with kindness. As long as we can get DE to understand that those of us who adore this game want a focus on fixing old issues and to have that addressed, all good.

Agreed. I just edited my follow up comment with the Edit being at the top for others to see. Glad it was settled.

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

So no changes to the droprate on standard Aya then?

Why would you need it? 

Yeah if you are farming in the void its like hitting your head repeatedly against the wall.

But do bounties on any open world you'll be stocked up in no time I don't see the problem I've found it easy to farm. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.5  

This is it, Tenno. Our last Hotfix before The New War in December. 

Our teams are now fully heads down on our most ambitious Quest in Warframe history. BUT we’re still here reading and watching for any emergencies as the days go on. We hope Varzia will keep you company while we’re absent on the Hotfix front until December! 

Stay kind, and see you soon.

Changes:

• The Prime Resurgence Regal Aya Pack “on hover” descriptions have been updated to indicate the newly added Bonus Platinum as indicated here

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur when a Finisher was performed during a Survival mission.

• Fixed a crash that could occur related to DirectX 12 optimizations for Railjack and other levels.

• Fixed various localization errors in Prime Resurgence text.

I'm scared.... 

32 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Why would you need it? 

Yeah if you are farming in the void its like hitting your head repeatedly against the wall.

But do bounties on any open world you'll be stocked up in no time I don't see the problem I've found it easy to farm. 

What open world have you chosen? I wqs farming on venus last night and then got distracted and started collecting animals for like... 2 hours. Got both symbols on my shoulders now for venus

Archived