Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Prime Resurgence: Hotfix #4

[DE]Danielle

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix #4

This is it, Tenno. Our last Hotfix before The New War in December. 

Our teams are now fully heads down on our most ambitious Quest in Warframe history. BUT we’re still here reading and watching for any emergencies as the days go on. We hope Varzia will keep you company while we’re absent on the Hotfix front until December! 

Stay kind, and see you soon.

Changes:

• The Prime Resurgence Regal Aya Pack “on hover” descriptions have been updated to indicate the newly added Bonus Platinum as indicated here

2 hours ago, (PSN)sumsummoner said:

Are you guys planning on fixing the inability to hold x while in archwing to gain altitude on ps5? There's also a bug in the nightwave store that shows prices on the thumbnail of things you own or have crafted that would nice to have fixed.

Go to controls and change controller layout, navigate to "Railjack controls", X should appear as N/A. and remap X to blink and ascend. Idk how tf they managed to mess it up and why it's not fixed but that sorted things out for me

33 minutes ago, (PSN)Varjak_Prime1473 said:

Go to controls and change controller layout, navigate to "Railjack controls", X should appear as N/A. and remap X to blink and ascend. Idk how tf they managed to mess it up and why it's not fixed but that sorted things out for me

It was fixed in hotfix 2, they said you need to reset controls to default to fix it. 

My guess is that the change to the decorator is what broke it. They used the same controls, so when ascend got changed to L2 in decorator it did the same on Archwing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived