Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

Glad the netcode is changed back, it's good that you try to make improvements but there was really something a bit broken with the changes.

Got annoying seeing players standing in one spot and shooting, then all of a sudden teleporting all over the place. I couldn't stay next to the rest of the group in survival missions cause it was hard to tell where people were. One moment they are next to you the next they are at the other side of the instance.

- Reverted all Net Code changes to pre-10.5.6 to alleviate the more frequent De-Sync and Lag that we suspect these changes added. We are troubleshooting and continuing to make improvements based on player reports.
- Fixed clients XP and items being lost after host migration occurs within the mission.

Special thanks for these two.
Hope you'll find the way to improve netcode, we really need this.

- Mercury Matchmaking Changes for new players. New players will no longer be “matched” in lobbies with high-leveled peers in Mercury Region.

And yes, smart move. I hope that will improve experience for new players when they wouldn't have to bump into us, old overpowered farts :) Edited by Khranitel

You guys promised me a shotgun for nearly a month now. It should have been released before that sniper... And now?

Well... i'll excuse the fact since that mainly this knowledge has only been seen in the design council. But how the vote went; it was: Soma, Vectis, then the shotgun.