Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

Great update Guys! Love the Obex its really cool. (just to say.i remember you guys saying you were trying to fix the scarves phasing through some of the warframes right? i would just like to tell you that the Yomo still phases through Volt.) Still i love the update keep up the good work!

How many times do you need to be told that different departments work on different stuff before it will penetrate your skull?

Yeah and it would be cool if it would penetrate your skull that new melee weapons that are weak and not played by anyone after being leveled are not a good addition to the game, seems like there are a lot "we dont actually need it" departments.

- Removed .25 second delay for auto reloading the Vectis.

Seems to still be there for me...

On another note, 3.8x multiplier + 40% crit chance + max fury + max p.point + invisibility = red crits on every hit for 500+ dmg. Dps on the obex and kogake is actually out of it's mind. Just no one has bothered to try this...

You truly become the Hokuto no Ken

Edited by NinjaTB

Seems to still be there for me...

On another note, 3.8x multiplier + 40% crit chance + max fury + max p.point + invisibility = red crits on every hit for 500+ dmg. Dps on the obex and kogake is actually out of it's mind. Just no one has bothered to try this...

You truly become the Hokuto no Ken

Throw Berserker in for more fun.

Additions:

ABnGWUB.jpg

The Obex!

The OBEX system multiplies the kinetic energy of a Tenno's kicks and punches, delivering devastating blows to any target.

- Added polarity sort to mod card list (for easier fusion)

- Made loadout color randomization pick one of your purchased palettes before randomizing (rather than just using the defaults)

Changes:

- Reverted all Net Code changes to pre-10.5.6 to alleviate the more frequent De-Sync and Lag that we suspect these changes added. We are troubleshooting and continuing to make improvements based on player reports.

- Mercury Matchmaking Changes for new players. New players will no longer be “matched” in lobbies with high-leveled peers in Mercury Region.

- More UI Awareness for Platinum Coupon holders.

- Removed .25 second delay for auto reloading the Vectis.

- Pulling overreacting fog volumes from room for now as we continue to work on a fix.

- Derelict Vault Rooms can no longer be accessed without a key.

Fixes:

- Fixed Orokin Void transparency issues: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127689-orokin-void-texture-bug/

- Fixed the Stalker's melee combo sometimes getting stuck in a restarting loop on client

- Fixed clients XP and items being lost after host migration occurs within the mission.

Another reskin of the uesless kogake.... seriously ? Pfft I am disappointed DE . Meh at least we got some fixes

Edited by Sonicbullitt

Honestly I would rather see some purchasable Frame Combat Styles or Techniques, like disciplnes, than these constant weapon drops that are nothing more than Rank and toss items.

I do like the idea of the Knuckles implemented better than a sniper rifle, but we need more options other than just weapons as a Ninjutsu.

Yeah and it would be cool if it would penetrate your skull that new melee weapons that are weak and not played by anyone after being leveled are not a good addition to the game, seems like there are a lot "we dont actually need it" departments.

If they don't detract from efforts to fix the game and develop the game who cares?  F2p games need to push out content on a regular basis and obex likely took a negligible amount of time to develop but will still make them some money.

Edited by Aggh

Hello

Please pay attention to this topic:

I just unite disparate ideas into one place.

Usually people talk about two things:

First. 

Please, allow the DotD Lato Skin to be put on the Aklato (Along with the Lato Vandal). 

Lato (ordinary) - the initial stage of the gameplay. Nobody wants to use a single, ordinary Lato in late game. 

Lots of people said about Lato DotD skin: "it should work for my Vandal, AND it should work on my Aklato as well".

I suppose, it doesn't need a lot of work since the vandal/dual version and the basic weapon have the same model. Making the Lato skin work for Vandal and Aklato is basically just a copy&paste. 

Second. (RixtyMOL Aklato Skin)

By analogy with the above described, RixtyMOL Aklato Skin should work on Lato Vandal and ordinary Lato, but in the two variants. On each Lato (Vandal and ordinary) must be have two variant of RixtyMOL Skin (Gold & Orange - right and left pistol in Aklato). It is logical and it is correct. Besides, as I wrote above, it should not require much work (just a copy&paste). 

The Braton DotD Skin works with it's Vandal counterpart. Glaive DotD Skin works with Kestrel. The Lato DotD Skin works with the Lato Prime. Why not bring the idea to its logical conclusion, DE?

Thank you for your attention, I hope you are not too tired my terrible English.