Kavat Vulpaphyla Hybrid!

Mic.ph

EDIT: Re-posted to the Bug Report section; can't seem to find the "move this post" option. Though it's a companion skin feedback too. ✌️

Hey DE,

Can we keep this? 🙏

Spoiler

"OMG!", ~Hydroid

NeDHiay.png

• In-game, Orbiter
  • Kavat Vulpaphyla hybrid!
  • Was in Orbiter, equipped a Loadout with a Vulpaphyla companion. Went to a Relay and switched to a Loadout with a robotic companion. Then, loaded back into the Orbiter with the Kavat Vulpaphyla hybrid!

The trigger is kinda similar to a previously reported bug which is now fixed:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1286011-naberus-vasca-catto-aka-deformed-vasca-kavat-fixed-after-update-3090-prime-resurgence/

In any case, can we keep both the Naberus Vasca Catto and the Kavat Vulpaphyla hybrid? 🙏🤣

✌️

Edited by Mic.ph
+edit
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mic.ph said:

EDIT: Re-posted to the Bug Report section; can't seem to find the "move this post" option. Though it's a companion skin feedback too. ✌️

Hey DE,

Can we keep this? 🙏

Hide contents

"OMG!", ~Hydroid

NeDHiay.png

• In-game, Orbiter
  • Kavat Vulpaphyla hybrid!
  • Was in Orbiter, equipped a Loadout with a Vulpaphyla companion. Went to a Relay and switched to a Loadout with a robotic companion. Then, loaded back into the Orbiter with the Kavat Vulpaphyla hybrid!

The trigger is kinda similar to a previously reported bug which is now fixed:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1286011-naberus-vasca-catto-aka-deformed-vasca-kavat-fixed-after-update-3090-prime-resurgence/

In any case, can we keep both the Naberus Vasca Catto and the Kavat Vulpaphyla hybrid? 🙏🤣

✌️

what. What. a WHAT?!

I neeed this….

De let us fuse vulpahylas and karats… and kubrows and predasites…. It can be purely for design only, or you can have both mods available! 

Example: if we fused a smeeta and panzer, we can use the individual mods for them…. 

if not then let us do this for design!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Unrelated but what on earth is that gun? It looks like a water gun

It's the "Soaktron" - custom primary kitgun, plus the "Soaktron Rifle Skin" from Dog Days event. 👍

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Edit: yep confirmed it’s a water gun.., I want it… btw what hydroid skin are you using (unrelated as well but it doesn’t look like anything else I!ve seen

Yep! Watta gun! LOL.

Spoiler

I7W1IIg.png

Hydroid Rorqual Helmet
+ Hydroid Rakkam Skin
+ Protosomid Shoulder Guard
+ Bleeding Body Ephemera (the dripping water)
+ Pox and Lesion to complete the loadout's theme (Siyokoy)

✌️