Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Revenant in Conclave?

2kiler123form123

33 minutes ago, 2kiler123form123 said:

3 years later still aint change it the im not sure why but i think the reason revenant is not in concalve becasue he can basically be invincible from all projectiles and if you shoot him you instantly get knocked down then he can finish you so yeah 

No, the reason is the devs have basically stopped balancing new Warframes for the mode, at least for the time being. It's been this way since Khora or Gara, I forgot which.

Now if they did the balancing they'd adjust his abilities to be in line with the rest of the roster.

6 hours ago, 2kiler123form123 said:

3 years later still aint change it the im not sure why but i think the reason revenant is not in concalve becasue he can basically be invincible from all projectiles and if you shoot him you instantly get knocked down then he can finish you so yeah 

3 Years is not long enough for the balance team to make the necessary changes to allow Revenant in Conclave.

Because the balance team does not exist.

• 3 weeks later...

This question has a two answers.

1. Digital Extremes called Conclave a "failed experiment" and it's pretty obvious that they will no longer devote time to any future development. Therefore, a lot of frames still have not been added to the mode.

2. Conclave has no development team. I'd imagine trying to rebalance things now would be not only a waste of resources and time, but would be nightmarish for primarily PVE focused tech programmers to assess a multitude of abilities, damage values, and the various things that naturally come with it. (Player vs player interactions, status effects, stances, multipliers) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-11-23 at 5:34 PM, Kontrollo said:

No, the reason is the devs have basically stopped balancing new Warframes for the mode, at least for the time being. It's been this way since Khora or Gara, I forgot which.

Now if they did the balancing they'd adjust his abilities to be in line with the rest of the roster.

Nicely said

• 3 months later...

It seems that Inaros Prime is also not in conclave, though apparently was added in the past and they just removed him for some reason.
Shame it means that you need to farm for regular Inaros or Nidus to play without shield gating.

Archived