Talking dogs

(PSN)jockhotty

It would be very cool and useful to

1 Boost the sound of pets that 'bark' when performing a precept action, upward in the sound heirarchy, especially in squads. It often disappears  pretty quick after the start of the match.

2. Create a toggle setting so that you can decide when or if you want to take advantage.

3. Only have it done when a particular mod is installed thus limiting it from ambient pet sounds.

The new sound tech is continuing to improove, but a possible casualty was these sounds. Since the pet damage sound still works, it seems like that might be an easy path to bring in    this pet action sound feature in the same manner.  

Oops  I suppose  maybe it is only a platform problem, and I use playstation. Maybe other platform users can comment on their experiences

2 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

1 Boost the sound of pets that 'bark' when performing a precept action, upward in the sound heirarchy, especially in squads. It often disappears  pretty quick after the start of the match.

... I'm impressed that you are actually given enough time to notice something like that that by other people...

• 1 month later...

Well when your pet is opening lockers for you it is very helpful to not have to runback and check unless they have been opened. or if they have dug up some loot and ammo it would be helpful to determine about where they have done that so that you can retrieve it and it is also useful with tasks like the nightwave open 20 lockers or find 20 energy orbs type of tasks. Some dogs can grab VIPs so it is helpful to hear that as well.

It seems a new entity, talking mecanical hounds are around. The beration is real and seems to arrive out of a hound's choice to fail to teabag with you in synchrony. Horribly embarassing. I have the lab working all hands on deck to find the translater microbes that are compatible. I understand they are very Nier a breakthrough but still a bit Shaggy.  @IndianChiefJeff 

Edited by (PSN)jockhotty
Missing word and credit

18 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

I'll only accept talking animals if they have the capacity to insult me for failing to do simple tasks. If my Kavats aren't berating me like Grimoire Weiss, then I refuse to be a part of your Scooby Doo pipe dream!