• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read   31/03/16

***Before posting in General bugs, make sure your report doesn't belong in any of our other bug categories.***   Bug reports are the key to identifying and fixing issues in Warframe. We rely on our forums heavily for identification of bugs plaguing Tenno in the field. In order to improve on our ability to act on bugs, there are some steps you can take to help us keep the forum organized. This will help our team to prioritize fixes, allowing us to serve the community where we are needed most. Before posting on the bug forums, please read the following guidelines:

1) Search! Check to see if your bug has already been reported using our search function within the appropriate bug forum. If the issue has been reported previously, please comment on that thread instead of making a new one. In addition, some problems can only be solved by support; be sure to read this thread if you are unsure of where to submit your report.

2) Separate! If you have found multiple bugs, please separate them into one bug per thread. Even if the same item/ability/etc. is affected by multiple issues, keep them separated unless they are very closely linked, or the same bug can be recreated in two or more ways.

3) Specify! Make sure that your thread title is informative, indicating:
      a. Which element(s) of the game are affected
      b. How the bug affects these elements
           Helpful titles:
      Unable to perform melee finishers after using Ash's Teleport
      Event Badge in wrong position on Sentinels
      Players can enter Conclave matches with improper Conclave ratings

Unhelpful titles:
      Weird/Awesome/Gamebreaking Bug
      Uhhh, So This Happened...
      DE, This Bug Needs To Be Fixed NOW!!!!   Ensure that your bug report includes as many details as possible and that the report is made in the proper section. If possible, include any screenshots of the problem. If you know how the bug is reproduced, be sure to include that information as well.

Thank you for helping us make Warframe the best game it can be! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masikota

Unable To Log In Past The Launcher (Internet Name Not Resolved)

For some reason, after my internet decides to cut out at random, I can no longer log into Warframe past the enter username/password screen. I get an error message saying "(ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED)" when entering my password and pressing login.

Specifically, just recently my cable modem has decided to have hiccups where the only way I can get my internet to work again is to completely unplug both the power and coax cable from it before it will go fully online again. When it cuts out while I'm in mid-game, I first get a host migration box popping up, then messages about being unable to connect, saving account data, unable to save account data, etc. When I go to log back in again, the launcher and everything starts up fine, but at the login screen I get the aforementioned error.

I've tried restarts, refreshing my router, etc, all the usual fixes and nothing happens.

I HAVE been able to play again after this happens, but for some reason the only way I've found to reliably fix it is to simply do nothing and just wait. After maybe 10-15 minutes I can log in again. So, I really have no idea what's going on with this.

Any suggestions?

yep repeat problem they had before, then it was the server farm having a bad day.  Also forum was timing out for a bit and is currently very slow as well

I have a similar issue, but it says "(ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)" instead.

I've tried restarting the game several times, and no other online program is having any problem. These forums are going pretty slow though.

I have the exact same problem and it is not possible to login.In the updater as well it says that update failed and it is restarting it.Anyone found any solutions yet?

Here's the solution I found. Simply disable your network device & re enable it. Should do the trick. Had precisely the same problem as OP.

Guys, I don't know if anyone's gotten a fix for this yet, but it's very simple really.

You can do what Neorage did, or (if you are downloading something, or in a skype call, whatever) you can do the following

If you are in Windows, you press WindowsKey+R then type cmd

In that window that pops out, you type in the following

ipconfig /flushdns

that will clear your DNS cache, which is the source of the problem.

I had this problem when my internet would drop out, and I would be ingame (would pretty much not let me log back in, with this error mesage popping out "ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED") 

It's a DNS problem.

Trying DNS thing...
didn't work.

Restarting stuff...
I could get in the game, but got the error message "DNS Lookup Failed"
But I'm still able to play... huhnm..

Yes , it's working by doing this.
Windowkeys+R or (windows8.1 > right click on the left bottom > press run)
And then i will popup somethings
then , just type ipconfig /flushdns

it works for me , thanks for the previous teached

Both of the suggested fixes didn't work for me.  Having the same problem.  Posted about it in Update Failures.  I've tried a lot of things, including checking firewall settings, changing router settings, double checking my port forwarding, validating cache with the Launcher and Steam, reinstalling, and still nothing works.

EDIT: It seems something else is going on, and it is quite strange.  I uninstalled my steam version of Warframe to grab the non-steam client.  Seems the installer isn't downloading.  I look at my firefox download page, and I see 0 bytes/sec, just like the download in the Warframe Launcher.  Everything else on the net from installers, updaters, games, or whatever are working fine.  Is anyone else able to download the installer?

I saw someone in the pinned thread with the same problem mention they were from Toronto.  I doubt it is related to location, but I am also from this area.  Just thought I would mention it.  Never know what might be the key to solving this issue.

Same problem here .... Late at night i dont get any problems i can play without problems ... 12:00 ... dns problem .. can play solo yaaaajjj...... 13:00 and up ... nothing works xD
tryed all of ur tricks and from other sources nothing works ... got  10 mb dl with 1 mb upl ... can play an other game without problems and youtube s runing fine ....

I cant open the warframe site / forums and cant login in the game .... check ur info or  ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Same thing is happening to me now, it's fine up until login and then bang, same error

if you have windows 7 you should write in start Internet Options>Advanced>scroll down to security and tell me your settings with tls and ssl pls

SOMEONE PLS HELP ME WHEN I LOG IN IT SAYS Login failed.Could not connect to server(ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_DATE_INVALID)

if you have windows 7 you should write in start Internet Options>Advanced>scroll down to security and tell me your settings with tls and ssl pls

I have the "error_internet_name_not _resolve" thing ,i tried the dns flush,i tried deleteing and reinstalling the game ,i tried "run as administrator" thing,i tried port forwarding the router,i tried adding to firewall exception for "launcher.exe and Warframe.x64.exe,etc....i tried all,but nothing worked !! :(((  I have marked " SSL 3.0" and "TLS 1.0" ....it s something wrong with it ?

ODD 35 waves getting most of my items maxed out. Then this happens...  THANKS DE! But in all seriousness the dns flush worked and I knew it before already

Hello! i had this problem and i couldnt solve it but i finally solved it! my security service had isolated the program ( im using comodo internet security premium )
so double check that warframe isnt in the isolated programs list! hope it helped some of u