Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My suggestions for a Conclave rework.

(PSN)zj0ker20

1:  Fix gun and Warframe ability balancing.  There is no set method of doing this, but my suggestion is to simply remove the ability to use weapons from your arsenal and instead make the players use specific weapon classes.

2:  Add new game modes:  Right now, Conclave has a grand total of four game modes.  Thus, there is little variety or replay value.  Adding new game modes would go a long way to solving this issue.  To that end, here are my suggestions for new modes:

3:  K-Drive racing.  I have seen this suggested elsewhere, and I think it would be a good idea to add K-drives into the Conclave, with standing rewards split between Teshin and the Ventkids.  This mode would include obstacle courses and specially designed racetracks.

4:  Railjack.  Imagine an 8-person match with two teams of four, each controlling a Railjack ship.  The ships would be pre-generated, but players would be allowed to use their Intrinsics levels.  There would be several game modes, such as last-team-standing, capture-the-flag, and objective defense.

5:  The Index.  As it is right now, the Index is a perfectly good PVE mission.  I believe that it could be adjusted to the Conclave with little effort.

6:  Better rewards:  One of the Conclave's biggest issue, in my opinion, is that there is very little incentive to play it.  This should be changed, with better rewards added.

Anyone else have any ideas?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)zj0ker20 said:

Fix gun and Warframe ability balancing.  There is no set method of doing this, but my suggestion is to simply remove the ability to use weapons from your arsenal and instead make the players use specific weapon classes.

Yeh, i'd say to make people use not just "specific weapon classes" but specific weapons all together. 

sadly there are weapons in game that are unbalanceable in a pvp context

4 minutes ago, (PSN)zj0ker20 said:

Better rewards:  One of the Conclave's biggest issue, in my opinion, is that there is very little incentive to play it.  This should be changed, with better rewards added.

i think they should just add new cosmetics and new "series" of cosmetics, maybe even a few weapons and other frames but never putting something that can be earned ONLY in conclave, that's not a good choice since most people don't like conclave anyway..

6 minutes ago, (PSN)zj0ker20 said:

Anyone else have any ideas?

a "steal the flag" mode with non-warframe characters in it might be cool and fun, especially now that they worked on ""abilities"" for the Corpus and Grineer factions

besides that i would like for DE to make these changes in their own time, a side project for a side-mode that is not relevant for the game. it would be awful to "steal" time for other, more relevant things in the game just because of Conclave sake

Archived