Nintendo Switch log-in issues on Warframe.com - Fixed!

Nintenno,

Thanks to your diligent reporting we were able to escalate the noted warframe.com login issues for Switch players - sorry about that! It seems the error has stemmed from a few issues, one of them being an external Nintendo link that was updated but had not yet been changed on our website when users attempted to log-in. 

We will update here once it’s been fixed, we’re also adding some additional monitoring for this kind of situation, the broken link generated a 404 (Page not found) which is tracked separately from other log-in issues. 

Thank you for your patience! 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 10:24am - The log-in issue have since been fixed! Now we can go back to using that Paracesis Opal Skin to prepare of a certain War just on the horizon....

So frustrating that I called Nintendo and reported this a few days ago and was told it was on DE's end and they needed to be contacted to fix it. (Obviously impossible given the 404 error - couldn't log in).  So evidently it WAS on Nintendo's end.  Thinking of the endless hours I spent racking my brain to figure out how to log in!  Errrrrrrrr!!!!

Archived