Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum Scheduled For Early 2022!

[DE]CoreyOnline

On 2021-12-01 at 12:45 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Greetings, Tenno!

As you may have heard, we are releasing our long-anticipated update, The New War, on December 15 2021. Truly everyone at Digital Extremes touches development of The New War in one way or another, and the teams who typically work on charity initiatives and in-game events are currently tied up in getting this update ready for you.

This brings us to TennoBaum, a charity based event we ordinarily throw in December. In light of the entire studio’s laser-focus on delivering you The New War, we have looked at the calendar as well as our teams’ workload and made the difficult decision to move our TennoBaum celebrations into early 2022.

We understand that TennoBaum has become something of a tradition in the Warframe community, and we want you to know that it isn’t being skipped or going away -- only arriving a little late. We are so excited to share our plans for the next TennoBaum, including this year’s charity beneficiary, but we’ll have to wait until the new year to tell you more.

We suspect you’ll have your hands full this December defending the Origin from the Sentient invasion. When the dust settles after The New War, we’ll all celebrate TennoBaum together!

If you have this around Valentine's Day, you HAVE to call it "ValenTennobaum". 😄

3 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

LillyRaccune, nooo you changed your forum Icon thingy .. are you in disguise ?  the other one suited you much better .. just saying :) 

Aww, thank you :blush: I do indeed plan on going back to my fav glyph. But I lost a friendly bet with a tenno. So I'm going to wear this potato on my face until TNW gets released. As long as DE doesn't push the release date back for any reason, I have nothing to worry about! :crylaugh:

4 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Aww, thank you :blush: I do indeed plan on going back to my fav glyph. But I lost a friendly bet with a tenno. So I'm going to wear this potato on my face until TNW gets released. As long as DE doesn't push the release date back for any reason, I have nothing to worry about! :crylaugh:

no no no!! Im sorry but thats just not on.. you are messing with my Chi .. 🤣 I'm going to keep my eye on you to make sure you go back to YOUR Glyph .. it just looks wrong now when I look at your name 😇 peace and love .. remember stay safe everyone..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As discussed on Devstream 159, our TennoBaum celebrations will look a little different this year. Due to factors including The New War’s December launch, we have opted to merge this year’s TennoBaum & Star Days together in the month of February.

Festive accessories from TennoBaum 2020 will be returning as part of Ticker’s Star Days offerings, and the TennoBaum tradition of donating will continue with a donation to a not-yet-announced charity on behalf of the Warframe community. While no in-game gifting event and online tracker will occur this year, we hope to keep the spirit of gift-giving alive through a special TennoBaum x Star Days livestream on February 10th, which will be our Prime Time gifting spectacular!

Archived