Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Players Something Of Equal Value When Getting A Riven Cache From Login If They're At Max Slots

(PSN)Rainbow_Neos1

Come on. DE is not going to give plat out for free just because you're hoarding rivens. If anything they will just make this login reward not available to players with too many rivens. They don't owe you anything and they certainly aren't going to give out free platinum.

6 hours ago, Leqesai said:

they certainly aren't going to give out free platinum.

Ikr. All those free plat giveaways on streams are surely fake.

On the topic of riven caches, you’re  not getting part of the login reward if you’re at maximum (150/150) capacity. Part of the login reward is the slots.

Imagine if the game saw that you had X forma crafted and said nope, you get 1 less forma from the forma cache login reward.

7 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Come on. DE is not going to give plat out for free just because you're hoarding rivens. If anything they will just make this login reward not available to players with too many rivens. They don't owe you anything and they certainly aren't going to give out free platinum.

I'm not even near Cap in rivens. I just happen to have full slots. Dunno why you're defending false advertisement. If they don't owe me anything then why offer me something they won't give me while saying they will? Why don't they give something else to you then? Saying you get 3 riven slots and not getting them because of an arbitrary cap is absurd. Additionally, if the cap isn't arbitrary then give somethin in it's place. 

5 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

So you're just finding excuses to let them give you free platinum for no reason. 

The Gregory Brothers Writing It Down GIF by VidCon

No reason? OK. So if i said a sweepstakes gave the winner three cars and a million dollars and you won, it'd be ok for me to then say "you have reached the cap on money and we aren't gonna give you something equal in value to the million dollars"?

It doesn't need to be plat. Just something equal to what is advertised. Why are players punished for being at max capacity on slots? 

Imagine there was a kuva cap and you chose the kuva cache. Lol. "There's nothing wrong with that" is what you'd say I guess. 

52 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Ikr. All those free plat giveaways on streams are surely fake.

On the topic of riven caches, you’re  not getting part of the login reward if you’re at maximum (150/150) capacity. Part of the login reward is the slots.

Imagine if the game saw that you had X forma crafted and said nope, you get 1 less forma from the forma cache login reward.

But I guess false advertisement is ok. I was stuck with choosing from three riven caches. Had I known and was given the option for something not riven related, I'd have chosen that as to get the full value of what I selected

6 hours ago, LSG501 said:

How about just swapping it out for umbra forma if you are 'full' of riven slots. 

Personally I'm nowhere near being full because I got fed up with the rng and kuva grind of rivens...

I just happen to have max slots. Currently at 129 Rivens I think. I think giving something in its place is a good idea. Not sure about an umbra forma though. It doesn't have to be plat. It could weapon slots or something. 

27 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

I just happen to have max slots. Currently at 129 Rivens I think. I think giving something in its place is a good idea. Not sure about an umbra forma though. It doesn't have to be plat. It could weapon slots or something. 

Although it wouldn't affect me anytime soon I'd rather have something I can't get with plat as the alternative... if I want slots it's an easy trade a few items for plat and buy the slots, we don't have that option with umbra forma so any way of getting more of them is a plus in my book.

34 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Although it wouldn't affect me anytime soon I'd rather have something I can't get with plat as the alternative... if I want slots it's an easy trade a few items for plat and buy the slots, we don't have that option with umbra forma so any way of getting more of them is a plus in my book.

I get that. 

13 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

but 60p are worth more than 3 riven slots, considering you can use them to get anything, not just riven slots. 

I don't think you understand how value works or you aren't wording yourself well. If I'm to be given a TV worth 100$ and they are out of stock, then I am owed 100$. That 100$ doesn't hold any more value than the TV because the unit of value is the dollar. Plat is the unit of value. 

If 60 plat (the unit of value) has more value than 3 riven slots, then why does 3 riven slots cost 60p? The unit of value would shift if the value of an item changes. As of now, 3 riven slots and 60p are equal. If they weren't, then the price would change accordingly

It sounds like you're trying to make a potentiality clause argument. "Because that 60p can be potentially used toward sonething else, it's worth more" That argument doesn't work here because 60p is 60p. What I buy with that 60p (like 3 warframe slots) has equal value to that which I buy with 60p (3 riven slots). 

• 1 month later...
Am 4.12.2021 um 07:44 schrieb (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1:

Pretty self explanatory. Why should we be punished by not being given the full value of our login bonus due to already being at max riven slot cap? Either remove the cap or give equivalent value. It's a major slap in the face the way it is. 

Glad I found out, before I've choosen the riven cache.

Am 4.12.2021 um 11:05 schrieb LSG501:

How about just swapping it out for umbra forma if you are 'full' of riven slots. 

Personally I'm nowhere near being full because I got fed up with the rng and kuva grind of rivens...

Well... Would be an Option... or DE could just give us the riven slots anyway...

Archived