Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout Slots Suggestion

MaximusXIIHero

In the past we added focus into loadout slots which means you can have different focus in different slots,and that has brought much convenience to many eidolon players,they can have certain focus only in their eidolon loadouts.But still we have some problems.

Only the focus tied to loadouts,but the build of operator has not.Which contains arcanes and amp,these may also useful and varies depend on the purpose of loadout.We can simply change the ''focus'' part in arsenal into ''operator'',and allow adding operator builds slot.As the new war coming,the duvuri paradox is in its way,too,we may need more functions about the build system of operator.And one more thing,the appearance slots of operator cannot add,we want more slots!

And the archwing loadout also have its problem.It's totaly independent,which means if I changed it,the whole loadouts will change,too,so why can't we let it tied to loadouts?

I need more appearance slots for my Operator and the ability to set which appearance each Loadout uses.  I want my Operator wearing Quills gear when Eidolon hunting, Solaris gear when fighting Profit Taker, and various other outifts in other situations, all without needing to switch to a loadout and then go sort out my Operator too!

YES.  The operator load-out slot selection should be loadout slot based rather than global for all load-outs.

As-is I just skip content that requires operator because my default setup does not include operator
damage or survivability and it is a hassle to run to the other side of the ship to change.

The Archwing style separate selection is mildly annoying but much better than separate console.

Archived