Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple But Meaningful Changes

Diedact

I have just 3 suggestions to really improve Warframe

Also please keep in mind that I am new to this game and do not know everything about it.

1.) Obviously more guns - While I just started the game I was browsing through what guns are available and honestly it felt pretty limited I do however know that they are able to be upgraded. While I take the upgrades into consideration I would appreciate some variety like Planetside 2 and Halo 4. Not too many guns and not too few but a good mix of different guns for different situations. A good addition would not be a rip-off of Halo's Br but a weapon similar in the way that it burst fires. Maybe you could upgrade it so that it fires more rounds per burst and then the classic damage and reload speed and other upgrades like that. Planetside 2 has a tight system of different guns that serve the same purpose in nearly the same way but are very adaptable to the combat. I'd like to see something like that here. Just not at the same outrageous prices.

2.) Better pistols and melee weapons - I have heard some pistols are very good but as such since I just started I currently have nothing better than the Lato. I know it stinks. Once again still aware of upgrades but it just feels like I would much rather have any other gun. For the melee weapons they do good damage against everything ... except armored targets. Considering I have had several instances when I have run out of ammo and had nothing to do but melee armored targets. Let's just say it didn't go well twice in a row.

3.) Both weapons slots can have primary weapons - I really don't think I need to explain this too much but basically it would be nice if you could something other than pistols in your second weapons slot. I' m sure everybody would "love" to be a sniper and have an enemy sneak up on them and all they have for close range is a pistol. Yeah that would suck in my opinion. My hope is that you may not be able to have 2 really heavy weapons with you but maybe something along the lines of an assault rifle and shotgun combo. I can personally see that as useful.

Anybody is welcome to leave replies, other ideas, and comments below. I would also appreciate some specific feedback on these ideas since for the last time I am still new to this game.

Edit: I am sorry for putting this in the gameplay topic thread I meant to put it in under weapons. Anyway the gameplay is very smooth and I absolutely love it. Although it would be nice if I wasn't always running out of ammo for the assault rifle. If the creators could slightly modify it for more assault rifle ammo drops that would be awesome.

Edited by Diedact

I have just 3 suggestions to really improve Warframe

1.) Obviously more guns - While I just started the game I was browsing through what guns are available and honestly it felt pretty limited I do however know that they are able to be upgraded. While I take the upgrades into consideration I would appreciate some variety like Planetside 2 and Halo 4. Not too many guns and not too few but a good mix of different guns for different situations. A good addition would not be a rip-off of Halo's Br but a weapon similar in the way that it burst fires. Maybe you could upgrade it so that it fires more rounds per burst and then the classic damage and reload speed and other upgrades like that. Planetside 2 has a tight system of different guns that serve the same purpose in nearly the same way but are very adaptable to the combat. I'd like to see something like that here. Just not at the same outrageous prices.

2.) Better pistols and melee weapons - I have heard some pistols are very good but as such since I just started I currently have nothing better than the Lato. I know it stinks. Once again still aware of upgrades but it just feels like I would much rather have any other gun. For the melee weapons they do good damage against everything ... except armored targets. Considering I have had several instances when I have run out of ammo and had nothing to do but melee armored targets. Let's just say it didn't go well twice in a row.

3.) Both weapons slots can have primary weapons - I really don't think I need to explain this too much but basically it would be nice if you could something other than pistols in your second weapons slot. I' m sure everybody would "love" to be a sniper and have an enemy sneak up on them and all they have for close range is a pistol. Yeah that would suck in my opinion. My hope is that you may not be able to have 2 really heavy weapons with you but maybe something along the lines of an assault rifle and shotgun combo. I can personally see that as useful.

1.) more gun are on the way

2.)The Lato is a good pistol once u get it lvl'd up I still use mine and love it, as far as melee weapons the 2 handed axe and hammer are great aginst armored targets just need to work for them.

3.) Completly disagree, There is no need for this at all. I use my sniptron all the time and have never needed to have a rifle back up.

It will all work out as u lvl up your weapons. My best sugestion is focus on one as much as u can during a mission run the "Terminus" mission a few times to get some lvl's on ur gear before u know it you will not be having much trouble at all. Also do not forget this is a team game yes u can do it solo but it can be VERY hard at time and some mission are down right imposiable to solo at low and even high lvl's.

You have good Idea's there I just don't think they fit into the game style of Warframe =)

Edited by Nightchills

1) More guns are on the way. Your suggestion for a burstfire weapon shows you clearly havn't played with the Burston or read it's description.

Although I do agree that the variety of weapons does feel a bit lacking, I'm sure once some proper indication for equipped mods is added, the selctions will seem more diverse.