PSA: Xbox Login Issues [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Xbox Tenno!

We're aware of reports that some players cannot log into Warframe on Xbox.

We're actively chasing the issue - we'll update this thread when we have more information!

4:57pm ET update:

Xbox Live Status page has updated to reflect issues on their end: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

Thank you for the update

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Xbox Tenno!

We're aware of reports that some players cannot log into Warframe on Xbox.

We're actively chasing the issue - we'll update this thread when we have more information!

4:57pm ET update:

Xbox Live Status page has updated to reflect issues on their end: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

Can you at least tell us whats the problem tho please 

So we are going to get some aya for this inconvenience, right?  Some people only have so much spare time to play the game and last week I was barely able to get what I needed from the event relics. I was hoping with an easy week I could finish the relics early this week and focus on some other things for the first time in 3 weeks. 

47 minutes ago, (XBOX)XxUmbraxX7504 said:

My husband can login now but he’s worried that he may somehow lose his game data if he continues to play. Does anyone know if this is true?

His game data won't be affected, the login as far as i can tell (as a third party) is purely towards the log-in portal not syncing between DE and Microsoft.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)gunongunurdun said:

Xbox is showing minor issues with their 360 platform not xbox1 or either series platforms. My guess is it’s DE issues.

After an hour and a half off trying to login, I’m gonna go watch Netflix, hopefully this doesn’t happen on Dec 15th or there’s gonna be a serious backlash from the community.

Well, I have Xbox one and couldn’t login for hours..actually never got to. I was checking here to see if it was fixed before putting myself thru the stress of repeatedly trying to login again.

Archived