Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Spoiler Courtesy!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2021-12-10 at 6:34 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

The New War quest has significant Spoilers for Warframe and its future. Please let all Tenno experience it at their own pace, and be kind. Use liberal spoiler tags if you wish to talk about it, and do not ruin the experience for someone else. Content Creators should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails and titles. 

That's very important to know! Thank you for the heads-up. I'll do my part to be courteous to others in regards to TNW's info once I begin the quest as well; All the bonus weekends, Prime Resurgence & time spent in between led to the update tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it.

With that being said, I just wanted to give things a once-over:

• All weapons & Warframe are fully ranked & Forma'd, with some rivens and Arcanes mixed in; Both Necramechs are ready for battle, Archwing standing by.
    Spoiler

Main loadout:

• Mirage Prime  (Umbra)
      • One of my favorite Frames in general, so until the quest is replayable I've made my choice. An Umbral forma helps to balance things out.
        • Arcane Grace & Guardian for better survivability.

• Shedu
      • For the Sentients in the distance, and in case the Operator's unavailable for some reason; Thinking ahead!

Hm, based on an enemy's concept art from TennoCon, I wonder if there could be a Shedu Prime at some point?

• Kuva Nukor
      • Might be a tad overkill depending on the mission levels, but as a last resort it's there.

• Lesion              (Umbra)
      • A build with guaranteed Status chance as well as greater damage vs Sentients, it was well worth the effort.

• Raymond / Helios Prime
      • A Smeeta Kavat that could help with certain situations; But I might go with Helios Prime at some point, depending on what happens.

I don't think pictures are necessary, but I can edit the post if anyone would want to see the builds :)

Archwing:

• Odonata Prime
      • Favorite Archwing overall :)

• Imperator Vandal
      • Pretty handy for dealing with enemy fighter-craft, especially Corpus.

• Prisma Veritux
      • (No Archmelee riven exists, but this helps nonetheless!)

Necramech loadout:

• Bonewidow
      • No telling how large the Sentient force is, so I'm sparing no quarter!

• Mausolon
      • In case the Orphix come in force. Also great for a frame's Heavy weapon.

I do have a K-Drive finished, but I'd be surprised if a new K-Drive area showed up too.

• Threw in a useful Helminth Invigoration for good measure in case the Condrix also decide to show up in force outside the PoE.

• The Plexus & Intrinsics are good, and everything ^ involved has a Lua Lens (Just wanted to get those done; But I don't see why your Warframe couldn't earn focus by shooting down enemy fighter-craft- anyway).

• Simaris Scanner's ready to find Somachord fragments for all the new music!

• Haven't been able to unbind every waybound node yet, but I do have two finished at least. Magus Repair & Magus Lockdown are good to go, as well as the Amp (Rap Tap Tapper).
    Spoiler

Virtuous Fury with a 1-2-7, if anyone's wondering.

I just like having two different firing modes, with one being similar to how the Mote Amp looked.

• Fashion-frame / Operator finished :)

So, I hope everyone's as ready as they can be. If any Tenno do need help preparing for the quest after the update tomorrow, the best we can do is refrain from spoilers for them & ourselves. Good luck, Tenno.

majoras_mask_final_day_orokin_moon.png?w

Roughly what time on the 15th?

Cos there are about 47 50 hours in that day - it's already the 15th here.

I assume one of the 24 hours when it's the 15th in eastern Canada, but that doesn't narrow it down to either "late" or "early" for my local timezone.

edit: apparently we have GMT+13 and +14 in the pacific too, so a day actually lasts 50 hours (somewhere on earth).

With all due respect, why is there so much of a thing with spoilers when the literal New War trailer plays on the launcher?

I mean if we're trying to avoid spoilers then that trailer shouldn't have a single scene placed on launcher considering it's completely spoiling The Second Dream.

Just my opinion anyway.

49 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

With all due respect, why is there so much of a thing with spoilers when the literal New War trailer plays on the launcher?

I mean if we're trying to avoid spoilers then that trailer shouldn't have a single scene placed on launcher considering it's completely spoiling The Second Dream.

Just my opinion anyway.

cause devs and harcore fans are really trying to sell this idea that warframe has a "good story"

not that the game has any though...

just my 2¢

2 hours ago, _Kiro said:

Just my opinion anyway.

I came here to say this exact same thing and glad to see someone else beat me to the punch. The movie in the launcher (on all platforms apparently) is *a spoiler for The Second Dream*. Why is DE no longer respecting that?

On 2021-12-10 at 6:34 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

TNW_Spoiler Web Header.pngTenno,

The New War quest has significant Spoilers for Warframe and its future. Please let all Tenno experience it at their own pace, and be kind. Use liberal spoiler tags if you wish to talk about it, and do not ruin the experience for someone else. Content Creators should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails and titles. 

A dedicated New War subforum has also been created to house all quest-related discussions, questions, and more so that we can keep the rest of the Forums spoiler-free: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1782-the-new-war/ 

It will open up for all of your New War quest and post-quest related threads once the update is live on December 15th. Threads posted in this subforum will not appear in the ‘Latest Topics’ panel for further spoiler-proofing. We ask that if you wish to participate in any New War related topics, that you do so there. 

See you December 15! 

I was just in Recruitment channel in-game. finding groups to work on the Harrow Relics.  (not started New War yet)

and there were Trolls broadcasting to the channel "XXX character dies, XXX character lives" and so on.

just intentionally spoiling it for people.

Am 14.12.2021 um 20:41 schrieb (NSW)Gamer-Steve:

That's very important to know! Thank you for the heads-up. I'll do my part to be courteous to others in regards to TNW's info once I begin the quest as well; All the bonus weekends, Prime Resurgence & time spent in between led to the update tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it.

With that being said, I just wanted to give things a once-over:

• All weapons & Warframe are fully ranked & Forma'd, with some rivens and Arcanes mixed in; Both Necramechs are ready for battle, Archwing standing by.
      Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

Main loadout:

• Mirage Prime  (Umbra)
      • One of my favorite Frames in general, so until the quest is replayable I've made my choice. An Umbral forma helps to balance things out.
        • Arcane Grace & Guardian for better survivability.

• Shedu
      • For the Sentients in the distance, and in case the Operator's unavailable for some reason; Thinking ahead!

Hm, based on an enemy's concept art from TennoCon, I wonder if there could be a Shedu Prime at some point?

• Kuva Nukor
      • Might be a tad overkill depending on the mission levels, but as a last resort it's there.

• Lesion              (Umbra)
      • A build with guaranteed Status chance as well as greater damage vs Sentients, it was well worth the effort.

• Raymond / Helios Prime
      • A Smeeta Kavat that could help with certain situations; But I might go with Helios Prime at some point, depending on what happens.

I don't think pictures are necessary, but I can edit the post if anyone would want to see the builds :)

Archwing:

• Odonata Prime
      • Favorite Archwing overall :)

• Imperator Vandal
      • Pretty handy for dealing with enemy fighter-craft, especially Corpus.

• Prisma Veritux
      • (No Archmelee riven exists, but this helps nonetheless!)

Necramech loadout:

• Bonewidow
      • No telling how large the Sentient force is, so I'm sparing no quarter!

• Mausolon
      • In case the Orphix come in force. Also great for a frame's Heavy weapon.

I do have a K-Drive finished, but I'd be surprised if a new K-Drive area showed up too.

• Threw in a useful Helminth Invigoration for good measure in case the Condrix also decide to show up in force outside the PoE.

• The Plexus & Intrinsics are good, and everything ^ involved has a Lua Lens (Just wanted to get those done; But I don't see why your Warframe couldn't earn focus by shooting down enemy fighter-craft- anyway).

• Simaris Scanner's ready to find Somachord fragments for all the new music!

• Haven't been able to unbind every waybound node yet, but I do have two finished at least. Magus Repair & Magus Lockdown are good to go, as well as the Amp (Rap Tap Tapper).
      Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

Virtuous Fury with a 1-2-7, if anyone's wondering.

I just like having two different firing modes, with one being similar to how the Mote Amp looked.

• Fashion-frame / Operator finished :)

So, I hope everyone's as ready as they can be. If any Tenno do need help preparing for the quest after the update tomorrow, the best we can do is refrain from spoilers for them & ourselves. Good luck, Tenno.

majoras_mask_final_day_orokin_moon.png?w

I sooooo much wonder how this guy feels after the quest!!!! 😆

2 minutes ago, Stargatedestiny said:

That feeling where we're all told to not spoil or have any spoiler wise thumbnails for videos but the narmer video on the channel has fortuna spoilers in the thumbnail heh.

You must have one DAMN GOOD EYE to see Fortuna in that mess of a thumbnail. 

And must not have a DAMN NORMAL EYE to not see the soiler warning before anything starts in that video.

they claim................

Legendary Rank 2 Notice:

• While we have enough content to achieve Legendary Rank 2 in this Update, we are postponing the ability to perform the Test until 2022. This decision was not made lightly, we simply did not feel we could perform necessary testing to release it in this build. 

but this is false, im 17,998 points to L2. only have scourge prime and harrow prime left to xp from. unless these two total whats needed to hit L2, you misleading players into thinking they can hit but not take test for L2...  calculators

Okay so I did the war within finished chains harrow and got no personal foundry segment for it and there are post on the 2, 3 and 4 years old on it and people had trouble getting this segment and I've done everything that most people have try to do to fix it and I still got nothing and I mad I don't even know how to get ahold of the support team for this game

15 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

You must have one DAMN GOOD EYE to see Fortuna in that mess of a thumbnail. 

And must not have a DAMN NORMAL EYE to not see the soiler warning before anything starts in that video.

To be fair the guy just above the logo only really have seen them in fortuna so far AFAIK.. And I was talking about the thumbnail of the video when it's embedded on other sites or just in general ahaha 

Though I'm honestly curious how they'll top this all, 

Archived