Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Spoiler Courtesy!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2021-12-10 at 8:34 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

TNW_Spoiler Web Header.pngTenno,

The New War quest has significant Spoilers for Warframe and its future. Please let all Tenno experience it at their own pace, and be kind. Use liberal spoiler tags if you wish to talk about it, and do not ruin the experience for someone else. Content Creators should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails and titles. 

A dedicated New War subforum has also been created to house all quest-related discussions, questions, and more so that we can keep the rest of the Forums spoiler-free: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1782-the-new-war/ 

It will open up for all of your New War quest and post-quest related threads once the update is live on December 15th. Threads posted in this subforum will not appear in the ‘Latest Topics’ panel for further spoiler-proofing. We ask that if you wish to participate in any New War related topics, that you do so there. 

See you December 15! 

Yes, so if you don't want to ruin the experience for yourself then don't go looking for spoilers? Sounds simple enough. 

On 2021-12-10 at 6:34 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

TNW_Spoiler Web Header.pngTenno,

The New War quest has significant Spoilers for Warframe and its future. Please let all Tenno experience it at their own pace, and be kind. Use liberal spoiler tags if you wish to talk about it, and do not ruin the experience for someone else. Content Creators should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails and titles. 

A dedicated New War subforum has also been created to house all quest-related discussions, questions, and more so that we can keep the rest of the Forums spoiler-free: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1782-the-new-war/ 

It will open up for all of your New War quest and post-quest related threads once the update is live on December 15th. Threads posted in this subforum will not appear in the ‘Latest Topics’ panel for further spoiler-proofing. We ask that if you wish to participate in any New War related topics, that you do so there. 

See you December 15! 

How can we Quit NEw War quest?

On 2021-12-20 at 9:32 PM, (XBOX)StarK19971999 said:

Pls fix vaykor sydon radial blind bug

Most recent hotfix on PC says they did... but.

You need to be in the dedicated Melee mode for it to activate. 

• Fixed Vaykor Sydon's Radial Blind special attack not functioning.

• Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.

On 2021-12-27 at 9:41 AM, (XBOX)StarK19971999 said:

Warframe Mobile crossplay will be great addition and that's will save up lot of time

Thank  you

On 2021-12-22 at 11:43 AM, [DE]Steve said:

Tenno,

It has been 1 week since we released ‘The New War’ on all platforms, but it’s been many years since we first uttered its name. The New War has been a project of ours since 2018, and throughout the years it’s taken different forms. It finally released to you 1 week ago, built upon the elements of Warframe that have been years in the making.

We did it. Thank you for making The New War our biggest story update of all time. I'm so excited by your reaction and grateful for your patience and enthusiasm - I love reading about your theories and people noticing connections to the games past and future - it feels good to resolve bits of that story. If you played you know there's plenty of new weirdness in store. Since the early Closed Alpha days of 2012, we have set out on a quest of being distinct and uniquely Warframe. For us, the release of The New War will be an unforgettable highlight in what is now almost 2 years of IRL separation from our team and community. 

This Quest truly is a testament to the community, its structure and story placing trust in your understanding of the Warframe world we have built. The New War’s pieces are lovingly crafted by over 300 developers and studio employees wanting to tell the very personal story of Warframe. Your story. And it’s only just begun.

I saw a lot of 'wish this gameplay stayed' and we share that feeling as well, so there will be some exciting experiments in bringing those change ups into the game in other ways that aren't purely Quest driven. We dedicated our Update 31: The New War to the Quest alone given its scope, and we dedicate 2022 to what comes next: a year full of doing the right things for Warframe. 2021 was all about clean-up and lead-up to The New War. We did our revisits of Railjack, Arsenals, tied together the Proxima & Ground with Liches & Sisters. But now, we have never felt more energized to work on Warframe, and we owe it to you to make 2022 our best year yet.

Enjoy The New War. See you in 2022, Tenno.

On 2021-12-10 at 9:40 AM, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

The hype anxiety is real.

I waited 3 or  4 days before I jumped in, even used Excalibur Unbra which I hadn’t used for about 6 months. That gorgeous Zato skin compels you to use him! I wished TNW was longer; I use my Operator frequently anyway, so it wasn’t an issue. 

Archived