Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War Twitch Drop Campaign

[DE]SpaceySarah

6 hours ago, Tinbum said:

All these noobs crying about FREE things 🤤

Har, in what way is dedicating 5 hours of my real life time to watch some stranger play a repetitive grind game ‘free’ ? Especially when the rewards are not definite due to these atrocious rng grab bags?

Furthermore, it’s the so-called ‘noobs’ that keep this great game going year after year -  don’t knock ‘em!

display art drops ? why bother probably just waist of time like tehno con >_<  devs said '' dont worry every one well get ther drops we well make it right ''  turns out to be a  lie i'v ben waiting on my loki and gunblade since just like the trivia reward drops from how long ago yea im not guna bother with watching streams with people who lie to us like how the decoration system so advanced n yet its not wich btw several decoration controls /  mechanics were removed gg devs

On 2021-12-20 at 9:56 AM, Giorsoine said:

A shame you can only get 5 bags, could use some more riven ciphers :D

Too bad, the Riven ciphers and transmuters aren't tradable, cause I would gladly send them your way.
I have no riven mods, so I can't use them. lmao.

Spoiler

I don't personally care for rivens, tbh. I don't use them and I think the market around them is pathetic and petty. Even if I had the plat, I'm not trading 5k+ or more for a single mod. LMAO. What a joke. I'd rather pay/trade for Prime Mods, at lease those are useful to me. :p

I don't personally care for rivens, tbh. I don't use them and I think the market around them is pathetic and petty. Even if I had the plat, I'm not trading 5k+ or more for a single mod.

I think you're misinformed.

Rivens start as low as 10 plat. Most Rivens I got, I paid them between 50 and 100 plat each (and several around 20-30 p).

I think it's pretty good value for enhancing your favorite weapons :)

I'd rather pay/trade for Prime Mods, at lease those are useful to me. :p

You can trade Primed mods. But there's a "tax" of about 1 million credits (I don't remember whether paid by seller or buyer).

the new zariman ship decore was sorta nice till i bought 2 bench 2 stools 3 table and found out all of it aint even tangible = cant actually sit on the furniture!!!!!!!! seriously not ok and needs fix. also correct the material the pillow and cushion made of in the picture it looks proper like actual fabric but the item has a bad tarp texture major eww just like the floofs

also want to point out the entire tab fer archwing control configurations is still missing and several decore configuration binds still poorly merged or allout missing. also the left 'desk' in the ship still has the red zone error preventing placement of decore on said desk or near it mostly

On 2021-12-25 at 7:01 PM, Pulsar63 said:

I don't personally care for rivens, tbh. I don't use them and I think the market around them is pathetic and petty. Even if I had the plat, I'm not trading 5k+ or more for a single mod.

I think you're misinformed.

Rivens start as low as 10 plat. Most Rivens I got, I paid them between 50 and 100 plat each (and several around 20-30 p).

I think it's pretty good value for enhancing your favorite weapons :)

I understand your point and I respect your opinion. But, I still stand by what I said above in the quote of my comment on this topic. As someone who isn't drowning in plat, I don't really care enough to buy them. I have my reasons and I just simply prefer to buy/trade for other items I want and/or looking for. Which isn't much, mind you. lmao.

I play the game how I want to, to fit my play style. Thank you.
Rivens are not included in that. lmao.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Filgaia said:

So uh...streams coming back soon? And as for in game...I've never seen razorback and formorian both at max before...

That sounds like an interesting Invasion mission idea, almost fit for including the Railjack :)

Hopefully some streams will return in the near future, but I suppose we'll have to see. Maybe a Devstream can shed some light on how things are going all-around these days.

meanwhile as the aya farm nears its end devs not only decided to ignore the game breaking bugs caused with the update it was added in but now after the last few days aparently they r messing with cetus/daimos because suddenly there r now lv 55 and 100 voms DURING THE DAY that r impossible to kill spawning and similar bugs with varius grenier and infested .... devs realy just want that micro transaction mony at this point i guss

heads up when in railjack survival if life support  reach zero before or upon extraction and player runs another railjack mission without returning to drydocks the scripts that bleedout player hp as well as the passive timer that triggers mission fail carry over to next mission. this was encountered just a moment ago in a relic railjack survival run and went to the 1st earth railjack mission after.

also note that railjack mission dialog, environmental objects and ships can carry over when returning to dojo i had this happen 3x now and the railjack hp/hull went critical as well as fighter ships shooting players. im not fully certain what causes this particular bugs however i suspect its similar to fortuna with the deck12 spiders spawning in fortuna few yrs ago

Archived