Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 31: The New War

[DE]Rebecca

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Access to your loadouts will be limited. We encourage you to not only prep your Warframe, Necramech, Operator and Railjack Loadouts but also your Fashion Frame. And as always: CRANK THAT AUDIO!!

I deeply hope you have not allowed another ear destroying soundbug slip through like you did with the deimos quest.

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

The New War will take several hours to complete and will prevent normal Warframe activities from taking place for the duration of the quest. Plan accordingly! 

i would realy like to know why normal warframe activities are prevented while on it sounds bad to me but well i can live with that

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Rank 3 (Hand)

• Calda Toroid 10 to 5

• Atmo Systems from 10 to 5

Finally...

I mean it's not ideal but atleast it's Progress... ♥️ !!! Thanks Mom !!

Companions will now receive 100% of the Affinity from kills you make. This matches shared Affinity functionality (you receive 100%, Companion receives 100%).

PRAISE THE LOTUS 😝 Been wanting this for So long !!!

Increased back away distance for Grineer Lancers finding cover, so that they can shoot for longer. 

Nice try... Me and Booben will bring'em nice and Close... 😈.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Rescue Targets are now far more unlikely to go after an AFK player over an active player

😱 !!!

Fixed Yareli being able to enter  Orphix fields by riding into it on Merulina. 

LoL.... She's a Sneaky one that Yareli 😝.

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Rescue Targets are now far more unlikely to go after an AFK player over an active player. 

I dont think I understand the idea behind this one. Assuming you can accurately tell who is afk in a mission, wouldnt it be the better solution to just not give them the mission rewards? This seems to me now that you are punishing the entire group over one person being afk but in public matchmaking you dont have controll about who you are teamed up with. 

• Like 1

Evolving cosmetics sounds cool, thanks!

• Fixed Titania’s Solstice skin missing the ‘Prime Details’ toggle. 

Thank you for this.

• Fixed Yareli being able to enter  Orphix fields by riding into it on Merulina.

Shame, that would give us a reason to actually use Yareli😔

• Fixed Clients joining Host missions not seeing pickup resources after a Host Migration. 

Thanks for that, super annoying in relic fissures when you can't even SEE the reactant lol

• Fixed being able to dodge Trading zone restrictions in Maroo’s Bazaar around Varzia by jumping. 

Incredibly curious what that actually means lol

• Fixed inability to place Decorations properly on the Codex table in the Orbiter. 

HUZZAH! 🤩 Thanks so much for this!

• Fixed Stalker spawning in a Junction and pushing you outside of the level.

Lmao🤣

• Fixed Nightwave Act description for Day Trader claiming only 1 win is required when in fact it’s 3. 

Thank you for fixing this, now there will be less confused/pissed off tenno. About that at least...

• Like 1

Fixed Syndicate Relic Pack incorrectly stating a “guaranteed Rare”, as it was pulling the description from the Market Relic Pack. 

I can’t be the only person who has picked up on that description and thought I was getting more rare relics than I did without realizing. This is a big oppsie because DE have made a promise in game (even by accident) and are going back on it without making it right.

Is there no way to give a bonus to players who bought syndicate relic packs? Even if it’s just a token amount. Maybe extra Aya or something?