PSA: Xbox Launcher Crashing - Delete Reserved Space! [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

Xbox Tenno,

If you’re experiencing a launcher crash on Xbox when attempting to download the latest update, please do the following:

• Highlight Warframe and press the Options button on your controller
  • Select Manage Game and add-ons
  • Click on Saved Data and delete Reserved Space

Re-launch Warframe to receive the download properly! 

12/16/2021 Status Update:

We submitted a small overnight build to Cert with a fix for the Xbox Series X launcher crash! If anyone continues to get the same launcher crash after this Hotfix please let us know in this thread.

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We submitted a small overnight build to Cert with a fix for the Xbox Series X launcher crash! If anyone continues to get the same launcher crash after this Hotfix please let us know in this thread.

il y a 17 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

.on Xbox Serie S we are still Stuck in Connecting i do the Update and nothing happen

I think we ALL NEED a patch for this that not normal ^^'' ( I'm supposed to have 100 MBs... ) IMG_0116.jpg

Here is what i have done so far with troubleshooting (no success).

1- series S crashed when i first downloaded the game, deleted everything including reserved space and loca file. Redownloaded and got stuck in the connecting phase for 27 minutes.

2- deleted everything again and logged in a different account to try applying that hotfix. Connecting 0% 41minutes (working from home, easy to let it idle on).

3- only removed reserved space and loaded it from game store, connecting for 12 minutes and started downloading at 8 bps... Closed it and moved on to another try.

4- redownloaded the game with keeping the reserved space, moved the folder to my external and back again but this time i changed the language to french to activate a language pack update. Xbox couldnt update the client.

5- moved the game client without the reserved space to my external and transferred to my xbox one (original day 1 console). Game did not load with multiple errors.

6- deleted the client and installed the xbox one client, connecting indefinetly at 0%. Took a nap and it was at 2 bps... Stopped it, moved it back to the external to update it on the series S.. xbox couldnt download the patch on the S for the smart delivery. Hopes are abolished.

7-deleted it. Hard reset the console AND router for 15 minutes. Started the download and now im staring the screen with 173 bps.. connecting took 8 minutes.

Hope this data helps.. i still have no success to play my game. Mr legend 1 not able to enjoy the closure on his favourite game.. very bitter.

Its server related, ISP too, im  with Fizz aka videotron branched networking. 

Le 15/12/2021 à 11:29, [DE]Megan a dit :

Xbox Tenno,

If you’re experiencing a launcher crash on Xbox when attempting to download the latest update, please do the following:

• Highlight Warframe and press the Options button on your controller
  • Select Manage Game and add-ons
  • Click on Saved Data and delete Reserved Space

Re-launch Warframe to receive the download properly! 

i have tried this method and nothing works. After 15 minutes of connection, the game shows me an update which will take 700 hours to download. I saw on the forum that we are several to have the same problem. I would also add that I live in Quebec because I noticed that the pc players in Quebec were also having difficulty. If I can help fix the problem on xbox one.

2 days later i try again ,serie X and im still stuck at connecting and nothing ever happends :( it was working fine the day of launch but with the "hotfix" i just cant play and its sad , 2 days now i cant do The new war. Im always scared to see spoilers but cant play the game :( any news ???? Yes ive tryed everything mentionned !! 

Il y a 6 heures, (XBOX)B00MR REMOVR a dit :

Dont worry! Another launcher update released! another 28hour download yaaaay.. fml i just finished the last part of new war and this is my reward, another launcher download.

Yeah after 12 hours i finally manage to get 1 update done and i press start, new launcher avaible there i go for another 10hrs......😦

Il y a 1 heure, (XBOX)Captain Miou a dit :

I've been stuck on the connecting screen ever since the New War got released. I've read on the PC forum that it has something to do with our internet provider (Videotron) but it's actually sad that I can play any other games just fine 🥲

Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon, either on Videotron's side or DE.

Yeah ive read that also them saying its videotron fault But on the 15 it was fine ,it started when they implemented their hotfix on the 16. All my other games and internet stuff works all good only warframe doesnt work so i doubt its videotron fault they didnt change anything DE did. So its not just on Serie X but also on pc and also in europe so how could videotron be involved in europe.... im just sad and its hard to avoid spoilers :( 3 days i cant play now. Loosing time on my boosters. 

Archived