Teshin fight

4 minutes ago, PolkHP said:

Typholyst just completely disappeared for me after doing a jump attack. It doesnt show on the minimap too
PeKd89U.png

Looking into this - - if it stops you, you should be able to restart the mission outright for now while we look for a fix! We did not come across this in our journeys but we are checking. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Nephalem said:

@[DE]RebeccaIm also have a problem in that same room just that a sentient spawned on the other side of the hallway witch i came in and that hallway door dosen't open.I moved around the room,tried to die but nothing helped.Eventualy i alt-f4 and now i can't log in in the game anymore 😰

https://ibb.co/VqfC69f

Edited by Nephalem

Same thing happened to me just now. Second Typholys fight and had him down to 1/3 HP, then he did his "gap closer" attack and gone he was. Most likely clipped through the ground or something. Easiest fix would be to reset the Typholyst to his initial spawn location when the player jumps into one of the holes and also resets, but that does not work yet.

Edit: Ok had to replay the whole segment, and on the second try it worked. My tip to prevent this issue from happening is: Try to stay in melee range at all times, just roll to dodge his attacks. This way the Typholys wont use his ranged charge attack, which is most likely the one that gets him to vanish.

Edited by nogi187

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-15 at 2:56 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Looking into this - - if it stops you, you should be able to restart the mission outright for now while we look for a fix! We did not come across this in our journeys but we are checking. 

I'm having the same issue but for me was caused because the boss fell into the gap on the map, I don't know if it helps but that's how I get it, But I need to ask, you will give me all the rewards for the mission? or is it lost forever? I can prove it with a photo 

Ok I give up. I just want the story.

screw this give me the spoilers… I have been at Teshin location for 5 five days now.   [ disrupt the energy locks ] I can’t seem to know where these are.  At this for five days now.

On 2021-12-27 at 4:17 PM, Jake_Baker said:

I'm having the same issue but for me was caused because the boss fell into the gap on the map, I don't know if it helps but that's how I get it, But I need to ask, you will give me all the rewards for the mission? or is it lost forever? I can prove it with a photo 

How can we restart the mission. I don’t like that we are forced locked into the game.  It’s just not enjoyable any longer .

like when we played Dark Sector.. enjoying the game with Hayden Tenno was just not possible, really DE I just want the story.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, EverythingNagato said:

@[DE]Rebecca 4 months later, and this exact bug happened to me on April 2nd.

Really? Still no fix?

You can just exit and restart it. The whole section takes like 10 minutes if you rush it. You can even ignore most enemies. That's what I did anyway. Would be good if this was patched, but you don't need to wait for it. You can just retry.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

18th April, this bug happened to me too. Just fyi. Same as the others here, Typholyst did his ground slam and apparently went through the floor. He was at about 2/3 health, if that matters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...