Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.1  

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Numerikuu said:

Can we get a shader fix for our puppers and kitties? The new shading 'improvements' have turned them into awful messes.

Came here looking for that. I thought I might need to turn a setting back on... or off. It always depends :D

I mean, just in case something is "improved", maybe the folks doing the improvement should have a quick look at the results before launch or at least tell us something like "Have fun with the new quest, but give us some time to touch up <enter list of stuff that is not yet perfect here>. We are aware of these issues and will fix when we find the time.".
This is not the first time shaders/renderers are "improved". And we still have to deal with the consequences from last June 2020...

That aside: Oh boy! it feels like Christmas alreadyyyy! Hours of story? I allow myself to be giddy \o/ Evolving cosmetics? I didn't even know I needed that, but I absolutely want it o_o

Edit: Uhm, now my operator's hair looks a bit like.. it needs washing ^^' Kinda not like a hairdo as a whole but like a collective of strands. Please revert? I have no clue if it's just an optical illusion caused by the added shine. The eyes also have more depth, which is good, but also a tad too much shine. Like with the hair, that messes with the colors and distorts hues. ie my outer eye color is deep black, but looks grey with silver gleam now.

I'm stuck in what might be the last part of the new war mission. I can't move, cast or go into operator form and I can't die. I cant only rotate the camera.

I never got this hot fix because I was in the mission. I can't quit... if I quite I lose the bonuses.

So tell me DE, what do I do?!

I'm not sure but the launcher doesn't want to do the update. I've quit in the middle of the quest to do the update since the launcher doesn't go stuck at 26.4 MB. Is it me or its happening to all...?

ty

I forgot to add that I get this error message "ERROR_INTERNET _TIMEOUT".

TY again

Archived