Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Same for me !   My launcher is stuck on "Checking for updates" and I get an error message after a couple minutes "The content servers are temporarily unavailable"

I am near Montreal also and it is the same on 2 different computers. 1 windows 7 64 bits I that normally play with never any problem and same on my laptop windows 10. 

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We would request your Launcher.log @ support.warframe.com if possible, using the 'Get Logs' button. 

Hi Rebecca, I'm trying to send the folder that warframe created on my desktop. I'm look through the link and finding a way to send that but really... I don't understand what to do... there gotta be a better way to send the log files... and the info on "how to" look really old, and some doesn't look relevant anymore...

Not sure where to go now...

Post-New War issues

Spoiler

One of the issues I noticed is that the "Drifter" is able to use the Sirocco pistol in the Dojo, which could be game-breaking. In other social areas such as Cetus, Fortuna, and the Necralisk, the Drifter has the Sirocco clipped/glued into his hand. It's not game-breaking, but it is annoying to look at. I'm not sure what causes it, but a fix would be very beneficial.

Another thing I noticed is that the hair that was brought back in the most recent hotfix is not available to the Drifter character.

The whole Drifter feels buggy.
His run speed is incredibly slow compared to his height. It feels as though he runs slower than the Operator.
Hair on the Drifter, when set to any shade of Black, is blue-tinted
When interacting with pets/companions, the Drifter compresses to the size of the Operator in a rather hilarious fashion and uses those animations, instead of perhaps using Warframe animations, as they are similar sizes
The Drifter mechanics used in the Quest felt more realistic to someone of his size, while post-war it just kinda feels copy-pasted as another Operator. I feel like the only real perk to using Drifter is the use of a realistically ranged weapon, such as the Sirocco.
The Sirocco isn't holstered while using emotes, and when visible it disconnects from his hand and floats about a foot away.

Otherwise, the quest was amazing and I hope to see more in the future!

16 minutes ago, Xander3359 said:

Apparently using a VPN to change your region will allow you to download the update from another server. If you're on console though you're straight out of luck.

hi, how do you use a VPN ( and which one do you recommend using? ) to download the update? 

Spoiler

Where did my Drifter Abilities and Primary Weapon go after completing the quest?!?!

Why in the world would you guys tease us with the use of a Primary Weapon while in operator form and then take it away right after?!

I am hoping this is just a glitch, but I'm worried that it's not.

For the love of all Tenno, don't make us wait until the Duviri Paradox to start using Primary Weapons again. That'd be just plain mean.

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

the galvanized mod one is normal. it was stated a bit ago now (  a few weeks ) that they don't wish for launchers to be affected by Galva Status.

Well thats really disappointing, but thank you for letting me know its intentional. Time to take savvy off of ogris :(

44 minutes ago, SplitzyPrime said:

Well thats really disappointing, but thank you for letting me know its intentional. Time to take savvy off of ogris :(

yeah it's very lame. but TO BE FAIR, they already wreck stuff, so with it, i think it may actually be broken. 

the "virtuos shadow" operator amp arcane is completely non-functional when using spoiler mode 2

also, spoiler mode 2 uses the operator camera height in relays, despite being the same height as a warframe

thanks for the update, and thanks in advance for the fixes

Archived