Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

45 minutes ago, Vanguard836 said:

So, update for those of us on the videotron side. I've submitted a ticket to DE and they've asked me to look at a few things, the issue is definitely on videotron's side interfering with HTTP traffic however videotron isn't budging and wants more proof than what can be provided. Might help if more people affected can contact videotron and voice the issue.

the issue is on Videotron's even tho warframe was perfectly fine UNTIL the first hotfix? idk man

6 minutes ago, mikakor said:

the issue is on Videotron's even tho warframe was perfectly fine UNTIL the first hotfix? idk man

I'm just passing the info along. I've been going back & forth with this for hours now... I give up. End results is the same, cannot play warframe what so ever anymore.

29 minutes ago, Vanguard836 said:

I'm just passing the info along. I've been going back & forth with this for hours now... I give up. End results is the same, cannot play warframe what so ever anymore.

stupid workaround, but a VPN works. you just need it to connect, then you're good. 

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.
ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT
The update will be restarted shortly...

I never had any problem playing warframe before using Videotron. If it is Videotron's problem I think DE should be dealing with them not the players calling them 1 by 1. There is a lot of players that can't do the update and DE know's about it. Would be nice if DE  would tell us something.

So many players just sitting there not knowing what is going on.

14 minutes ago, wipitou said:

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.
ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT
The update will be restarted shortly...

I never had any problem playing warframe before using Videotron. If it is Videotron's problem I think DE should be dealing with them not the players calling them 1 by 1. There is a lot of players that can't do the update and DE know's about it. Would be nice if DE  would tell us something.

So many players just sitting there not knowing what is going on.

It's not a matter of DE saying to call them 1 by 1, that's me saying it might help since dealing with the ISP has results into a endless loop of "nope show us more proof cause we say everything is fine". A single call is easy to say "meh it's nothing", several on the ISPs side has a better chance of getting them to budge.

At this point im tempted to just to spoil myself and watch the game on youtube... dont think a fix will come in this week... .- . Or worst we wait after holidays...

There are some shady fixes for it or using vpn, but I hear some people may get banned from it...

22 hours ago, SplitzyPrime said:

Something to note is the Zenoriu mask for operator doesn't currently show in missions even when equipped, and that galvanized status mods still don't affect explosions.

Im almost positive they said the galvanized condition overload isnt supposed to work on aoe, im concerned that it still doesnt even work on bullets or arrows of many many weapons.

On 2021-11-17 at 7:48 PM, Halo said:

Howdy all, I'd like everyone to take a moment and observe footage as Dojo Spawn Room Colors are not properly staying, and haven't for the past few weeks. 

Yes, upon entry to my dojo, the original colors do not show up. Walking in and out of the room, they do not change. Going to a different room and back, they do not change. 

However, putting a polychrome down, then they all of a sudden revert back to how they once were. This is only the case of staying in the dojo itself and not leaving. 

No, putting a new polychrome and rushing it with the same colors does not fix this. 

No, changing one color or the lighting in the room does not fix this. 

No, changing all of the colors to something random does not fix this. 

No, any and all display options, such as Volumetric Lighting and Ambient Occlusion, are all on and do not affect the room in any way shape or form. 

My friends who entered my dojo all had different experiences, some seeing the dark blue hue as seen in the video as the normal colors, and some seeing the basic lighting and normal room colors. 

Upon leaving my dojo in the video, all would seem right? Well, you're wrong. 

Re-entering my dojo still shows all the colors messed up, again. 

Please, DE, look into this, because this is a problem that if anyone else also had colors too in their spawn room, they would be just as furious as me. Thank you so much for your hard work, and hope something fixes this come The New War. 

Still No fix yet, but hope one comes soon. One man can hope... hopefully. 

18 hours ago, Vanguard836 said:

It's not a matter of DE saying to call them 1 by 1, that's me saying it might help since dealing with the ISP has results into a endless loop of "nope show us more proof cause we say everything is fine". A single call is easy to say "meh it's nothing", several on the ISPs side has a better chance of getting them to budge.

I've been using videotron but I've only had this problem once the New War update launched. So frustrating. Debating on setting up a VPN.

Il y a 8 heures, Vanguard836 a dit :

I think the ISP issue has now been fixed folks ! The HTTP routing has changed and is matching the HTTPS routing. I can launch the game without any issue and I'm not getting any "NNR" issues. Can anyone else confirm ? 

YES !!!! i can confirm. fixed on my side 

Archived