Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Protovyre Syandana Challenge Progression Not Counting Towards Next Tier

[DE]Danielle

Update: I did a few waves in ESO to wave 14 first time solo didn't get any relic progress for the syandana however got the focus for the T1 ephemera, did another run solo with T2 ephemera got the relic progress for the syandana at the end but not the focus for the ephemera, is weird sometimes it count sometimes not or they block each others

purchased thru the 310 plat cosmetics pack. 

solo and host ukko seemed to work, but client ukko and a different void relic survival mission as client did not count.

also, even as host it seems that requiem relics dropped from sister hounds did not count, which i'd hope is also just a bug.

25 minutes ago, FrameOfThrones said:

I can only progress if I'm host, but even then the bonus rewards relics from railjack missions does not count towards the mission.

Hosts only it seems. When I got it before, I think I was migrated into Host without realizing. Every single run where I am not host, I don't get credit.

25 minutes ago, FrameOfThrones said:

I can only progress if I'm host, but even then the bonus rewards relics from railjack missions does not count towards the mission.

Hosts only it seems. When I got it before, I think I was migrated into Host without realizing. Every single run where I am not host, I don't get credit.

Purchased from the in-game market through the Protovyre Evolved Collection, doesn't seem to progress reliably even as host. Buying a relic pack from a syndicate didn't count the relics or Aya, and progression is inconsistent when getting relics as host.

Bought the "Protovyre Evolved Collection" through the ingame market,

the only time it counted was a 50 min Surv at Mot (Void).

Was Host at the most Sessions i played.

I just got an Update:

The Surv was on my Nekros where i only used the Syandana.

The other Missions were with my Mesa where i use the complete collection.

Now i tried a few Interception mission on Sedna with only the Syandana equiped and it worked every single time.

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno! 

We are aware that some Tenno who purchased the Protovyre Syandana (through The New War RESISTANCE PACK + RECKONING PACK or through the in-game Market for Platinum) are having issues with the "Collect Relics or Aya" challenge progression is not tracking currently so that you can unlock the next tier. 

It does not seem to be affecting everyone so we have a couple of questions regarding this issue that will help us narrow down the issue:

• Did you purchase the Protovyre Syandana through the Supporter Packs or through the in-game Market? 
  • Has anyone been able to make progress with their Protovyre Syandana and if so, what missions did you play where you earned Relics/Aya?

Any details is much appreciated, thank you Tenno :)  We will continue updating this thread as we make progress. 

So I have been able to test it a bit and for us it seems to be a host issue. Only the host receives progress.
Both purchased through ingame market, we both played together on Apollo, Ukko, Hepit to gather relics. Whoever is the host receives the progress, the other does not.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb ZabaYaga:

So I have been able to test it a bit and for us it seems to be a host issue. Only the host receives progress.
Both purchased through ingame market, we both played together on Apollo, Ukko, Hepit to gather relics. Whoever is the host receives the progress, the other does not.

That cant be everything i was host most of the time and got only loot from the mission where i only used the Syandana.

Every time when i used the whole collection i got no progress on the syandana.

I tryed a few solo runs on Berenia (Sedna) and every time when i used the whole collection i got no progress.

(to me it looks like the Armour or Ephemera is blocking the progress from the Syandana Quest)

Sadly i got no mate to test the Host theory (Maybe someone who read that is able to try it with a friend).

25 minutes ago, Mortares said:

That cant be everything i was host most of the time and got only loot from the mission where i only used the Syandana.

Every time when i used the whole collection i got no progress on the syandana.

I tryed a few solo runs on Berenia (Sedna) and every time when i used the whole collection i got no progress.

I had the same yesterday.
Used the Syndana in combination with the Ephemera and would only get progress towards the Ephemera. I thought initially it was the combination of different items.
Tried a couple different things today but everything worked fine for me  as long as I was the host. 

Addendum after more playing-

I use the Ephemera, the armor and the Syandana on my characters since I like the looks. Any game where I am not host, I do not get credit. Any game where I am Host, it seems random. I will try a few games without different attachments and edit this post when I am done.

Edit- Can confirm after three runs ESO with varying attachments. Hosts are the only ones who receive credit. This also seems to apply to hosts created by migrations. I have been told that others have gotten credit when not hosts, but cannot confirm in any tests.

Archived