Archon Boss fight tips for those who are stuck

3 hours ago, (NSW)Bigirl said:

Any advice on how to not get Killed by electricity from boreal

Try to use level geometry to your advantage as well. Experiment with spots, as while I cannot go back and check as the quest is not replayable, I recall a lot of people finding some good spots to hide from Boreals attacks. Apart from that, it is more important to really keep your distance from Boreal, as compared to the other too, as her aoe's have quite a bit of range. 

Personally (and hearing from most people as well), the vast majority seem to find Boreal (The Owl) to be the hardest. So if you are having a lot of trouble you might want to leave her for the end. But the positive thing is if you can beat The Owl, you can probably mop the floor with either of the other two just fine. Good luck! 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Try to use level geometry to your advantage as well. Experiment with spots, as while I cannot go back and check as the quest is not replayable, I recall a lot of people finding some good spots to hide from Boreals attacks. Apart from that, it is more important to really keep your distance from Boreal, as compared to the other too, as her aoe's have quite a bit of range. 

Personally (and hearing from most people as well), the vast majority seem to find Boreal (The Owl) to be the hardest. So if you are having a lot of trouble you might want to leave her for the end. But the positive thing is if you can beat The Owl, you can probably mop the floor with either of the other two just fine. Good luck! 

Thanks next time I'll use Level geometry

• Like 1

On 2022-01-19 at 6:58 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

Ok so I am close to defeating boreal but he's hiding in a different area how to get there. Hunhow says he lyes in ambush ahead but I have no choice.

Edited by (NSW)Bigirl

22 hours ago, (NSW)Bigirl said:

Ok so I am close to defeating boreal but he's hiding in a different area how to get there. Hunhow says he lyes in ambush ahead but I have no choice.

The Archons have 2 phases. You have to follow the quest marker and finish the job.
Good luck, Tenno.

On 2022-01-25 at 1:35 PM, Aarrggghhhh said:

The Archons have 2 phases. You have to follow the quest marker and finish the job.
Good luck, Tenno.

That's not what I meant I meant how cause I keep getting killed by corpus.

Edited by (NSW)Bigirl

Just now, (PSN)AKIOTIASHI said:

I did wolf first I hate all the bosses if you ask me but after dying for the 100th time I found a easier way found a high point and stood there until his hp went down.

Where was this spot? There are some struggling Tenno who I would love to suggest it to. 

Just now, (PSN)AKIOTIASHI said:

I did wolf first I hate all the bosses if you ask me but after dying for the 100th time I found a easier way found a high point and stood there until his hp went down.

You think I should do the wolf first 

On 2022-01-25 at 7:46 PM, (NSW)Bigirl said:

That's not what I meant I meant how cause I keep getting killed by corpus.

Are you dying to a Corpus grenade? I remember there was an area where they throw a grenade at you and instakill you. 

14 minutes ago, (NSW)Bigirl said:

How to avoid grenade

I remember there was one time I got killed 2 times in a row. I went through a door and below me were a couple of corpus. One of them threw a grenade. The AoE range is pretty big. Whenever I saw a grenade alert I just went back through the door to avoid the blast. You need to be behind something. A railing and such isn't enough.

3 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

I remember there was one time I got killed 2 times in a row. I went through a door and below me were a couple of corpus. One of them threw a grenade. The AoE range is pretty big. Whenever I saw a grenade alert I just went back through the door to avoid the blast. You need to be behind something. A railing and such isn't enough.

Ok how about the first part where there's only a few corpus should I be behind something too.

Just now, (NSW)Bigirl said:

Ok how about the first part where there's only a few corpus should I be behind something too.

Depends on how they are killing you. Are they killing you with guns or something else? If they're using guns then you can use your invisibility and shoot them. If there's too many of them then run away until you can use it again.

Dodging reduces damage you take too.

Just now, RazerXPrime said:

Depends on how they are killing you. Are they killing you with guns or something else? If they're using guns then you can use your invisibility and shoot them. If there's too many of them then run away until you can use it again.

Dodging reduces damage you take too.

Guns and bombs I think

2 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Best to take a hit and run approach. Kill one or two while hiding in smoke and then run away so they can't reach you and then hit them again.

Ok thanks I will try it later today

4 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Best to take a hit and run approach. Kill one or two while hiding in smoke and then run away so they can't reach you and then hit them again.

Actually it worked thanks

Edited by (NSW)Bigirl

2 hours ago, (NSW)Bigirl said:

Any advice or suggestions for the wolf archon I finished the owl.

Watch out for his leap, remember to slide and roll.
When he summons his clones, that's when he heals. Use your 3 to make the real Amar appear as an orange triangle on your mini-map.
Watch out for Bombards on the way to phase 2.
Good luck, Tenno. 

• Like 1

Just now, Aarrggghhhh said:

Watch out for his leap, remember to slide and roll.
When he summons his clones, that's when he heals. Use your 3 to make the real Amar appear as an orange triangle on your mini-map.
Watch out for Bombards on the way to phase 2.
Good luck, Tenno. 

Ok thanks I will try again tomorrow

• Like 2