NEW WAR UPDATE RIVEN BUGS

Message added by [DE]Momaw,

Sorry about that, can confirm that the problem is related to New War. This issue is on our radar.  The pre-war taxi workaround is perfectly fine to use, or give us a little bit of time to get the unlock condition patched up.

1. Land 7 consecutive headshots while in Archwing in Plains of Eidolon, while alone or in Solo mode

2. Land 7 consecutive headshots while in Archwing in Plains of Eidolon without being disrupted by a Magnetic Damaged

3. Land 7 consecutive headshots while in Archwing in Plains of Eidolon

4. Land 9 consecutive headshots while in Archwing in Plains of Eidolon

Noted : These have been tested not just by me but my friends as well. Please update here as soon as possible. Thank you. This message is for any admin and staff.

• Like 9

I, too, am experiencing this issue. I have a theory that it has to do with the riven mods themselves not recognizing the post-New War Plains as being, well, the Plains. I'll have the riven equipped for unveiling, but upon entering the Plains the progress bar on the bottom never even appears. The behavior of it is simply as if I'm not in the correct open-world area.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LtLeah said:

I, too, am experiencing this issue. I have a theory that it has to do with the riven mods themselves not recognizing the post-New War Plains as being, well, the Plains. I'll have the riven equipped for unveiling, but upon entering the Plains the progress bar on the bottom never even appears. The behavior of it is simply as if I'm not in the correct open-world area.

Exactly the same issue. (upon entering the Plains the progress bar on the bottom never even appears)

• Like 1

4小时前 , (PSN)GeneralDecoy 说:

Annoying but doable.  Try a sniper rifle without multishot mods.  Stay high.  Get close enough so enemies render but stay back enough so they can't see you.  Put a silencer mod on too, just to be safe.  My recommendation would be solo mode straight to Plains to minimize the level.

I can open this mod. There is a bug in the task of this riven mod and it can't be completed.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ARCHIMONDE-PRIME said:

Riven Mod (Veiled) :   land 8 consecutive  headshots while in Archwing in the plains of eidolon , that mission can't to do  

I've also experienced this bug. The riven won't even count headshots you get in archwing in the Plains. Never had this issue before, just after New War, maybe because of the tileset change?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 11Tenno_Master11 said:

I have tried everything and it wont count.

Easy mode for this is shooting at the "head" of the Teralyst, does this also not work for you?

Is there maybe another condition on the Riven, like a Dragon Key, and you just equipped the wrong one by mistake?

• Like 1