NEW WAR UPDATE RIVEN BUGS

Message added by [DE]Momaw,

Sorry about that, can confirm that the problem is related to New War. This issue is on our radar.  The pre-war taxi workaround is perfectly fine to use, or give us a little bit of time to get the unlock condition patched up.

I've seen questions about this in q&a so I did some testing.  I have confirmed that 1.  these "Land X consecutive headshots in the Plains of Eidolon while in archwing ... " can not be completed after completing The New War and 2.  These same riven challenges may still be completed prior to completing The New War.

So yes, the workaround, as DE states, is to have a pre The New War player taxi to PoE.  

Same issue.

I've got a "9 Consecutive Headshots while in Archwing in the Plains of Eidolon without being disrupted by magnetic damage"

Only tried at night, but tried multiple weapons & frames. Have tried starting at different levels with assorted bounties.

There's no notification of the riven on entering plains and no progress notes. I've done what should've been a completion multiple times & nothing (via sniper rifle killing grineer & via multishotting eidolon).

And I have done the New War quest.

Same problem with pistol riven just now: "Land 8 consecutive headshots while in Archwing in the Plains of Eidolon." No notification upon entering PoE, no acknowledgement of headshots, no progress when I begin to perform headshots while in archwing, and therefore unlock through objective is impossible. I have completed New War. Tested multiple times at night. Please don't hesitate to request further details.

Edited by monotony_prime
  • Like 1

Same issue, though I have revealed 3 other rivens in PoE:

Kill 5 Dargyn Pilots Before They Hit The Ground
Kill 8 Dargyn Pilots with a bow while aim gliding
Kill 60 enemies with an Extinguished Dragon Key equipped

and all three worked properly with no issues. I finished them in around 50min as well. Not sure what exactly the issue is with this exact challenge.

Fgs DE, its been forever. Its a relatively simple fix. Riven market is broken because more then half the veiled i have are unopenable. All that needs done is to allow those who screwed up and played new war to have non-new war instances to play. Go "fix" the rivens themselves at your convenience. The rivens do not register any open world. It never flash's riven at start. This isn't rocket science its a line item error on some programmers to do list that got skipped.That being said i had a wonderful time playing it with my grandaughter. She loved playing teshin.

7 hours ago, (PSN)pappy435 said:

Fgs DE, its been forever. Its a relatively simple fix. Riven market is broken because more then half the veiled i have are unopenable. All that needs done is to allow those who screwed up and played new war to have non-new war instances to play. Go "fix" the rivens themselves at your convenience. The rivens do not register any open world. It never flash's riven at start. This isn't rocket science its a line item error on some programmers to do list that got skipped.That being said i had a wonderful time playing it with my grandaughter. She loved playing teshin.

Yeah I'm gonna second this. Those who have completed a quest shouldn't be punished for having completed the quest and then have to find someone who hasn't completed it just to get a taxi to an instance where you CAN complete some arbitrary challenges. "We want you to play the game but this system may or may not be partially broken for you if you play too FAR into the game." Please get this fixed. I'm about ready to start just melting rivens for endo since I'll be needing the space to do sorties....