NEW WAR UPDATE RIVEN BUGS

Message added by [DE]Momaw,

Sorry about that, can confirm that the problem is related to New War. This issue is on our radar.  The pre-war taxi workaround is perfectly fine to use, or give us a little bit of time to get the unlock condition patched up.

On 2021-12-30 at 12:26 PM, GustBellows said:

Yo, I was having the same issue. Turns out you can force the old PoE by restarting the Saya's Vigil quest.

Thanks a lot for the workaround.

On 2021-12-31 at 12:59 PM, Educated_Beast said:

I also have a solo modifier, so even if I wanted to jump through hoops, I could not.  

It works for the solo modifier as well, since the quest is solo anyway. To be safe just set it to solo mode as well and start the quest, also just need to replay quest and first mission will be in plains.

On 2021-12-30 at 8:56 AM, GustBellows said:

Yo, I was having the same issue. Turns out you can force the old PoE by restarting the Saya's Vigil quest.

Bobs your uncle and you are  hero. That worked like a bomb. Thanks man

• 2 weeks later...

I have just unlocked mine and all you need to do is join a player who has NOT done new war campaign and they still have old planes of eidolon map then continue as normal and it will unlock it also works if you join that player and leave squad but stay in the planes just tested this and it also works

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...