What's worse? The last season of Game of thrones or The new war?

On 2021-12-16 at 12:57 PM, WingR84 said:

I just thought about it...what's worse?

Game of thrones took 4 seasons to then flush it down in season 5.
With the new war we just ended the sentients without even really using our own arsenal (i would say you dont need to grind to finish the quest... basic mech + railjack and the rest can be played with the "old tenno")

Over all i'm not really sure why the sentients got hyped up so much. I dont even understand why Balos (or how he's called) gave us the weapon to kill sentients to then take over. Very ironic that he put the sword into us.... but what was the point of the plot again?

Erra was scary , but in the end he was only made to drop lines and in the end lead us to the final fight and that was it?
The quest isnt "the new war" the quest should be called "the end of the plotline without anything else"

Nah, I think you assuming people thought the quest was bad is worse.

• Like 1

On 2022-01-21 at 12:11 AM, BergePrime said:

this New war quest ....   they claim its only takes a few hours.  well that's for the  hard core players but for the average player its a nightmare.  ....

I was able to do it, and taking my sweet time because I really wanted to enjoy it knowing that for the time being it's not replayable, in less then 6 hours. If I hadn't been pussyfooting around I probably could have done it in less then 4.

Thank you for the compliment. It's the first time that I've been called a hard core player, what with me being a 56year old with nearsightedness as well as astigmatism, hypertension, palpitations and suffering from an incurable auto immune disease.

Have a nice one

Kite9000 (hard core gamer, by declaration of BergePrime)

• Like 1

On 2021-12-16 at 9:57 PM, WingR84 said:

I just thought about it...what's worse?

Game of thrones took 4 seasons to then flush it down in season 5.
With the new war we just ended the sentients without even really using our own arsenal (i would say you dont need to grind to finish the quest... basic mech + railjack and the rest can be played with the "old tenno")

Over all i'm not really sure why the sentients got hyped up so much. I dont even understand why Balos (or how he's called) gave us the weapon to kill sentients to then take over. Very ironic that he put the sword into us.... but what was the point of the plot again?

Erra was scary , but in the end he was only made to drop lines and in the end lead us to the final fight and that was it?
The quest isnt "the new war" the quest should be called "the end of the plotline without anything else"

Season 5? Don't you mean season 8??🙄

Season 5 was legit!🙄🙄

• WingR84 changed the title to What's worse? The last season of Game of thrones or The new war?
vor 9 Stunden schrieb Grayfox1990:

Season 5? Don't you mean season 8??🙄

Season 5 was legit!🙄🙄

I guess you're right... i think i mixed it up with breaking bad that has 5 great seasons.
Shame on me for this, but what should i say? I never watched GoT again after the last season, unlike before when i watched it on the second screen while grinding Warframe.

7 hours ago, TheCommunismWillWin said:

Say what you will about Game of Thrones, but at least we got to see the big climactic final battle there.

Which climactic battle? Both battles andthe whole season were so rushed that you wouldn't even notice when there was a battle going on... The battle of the dead should have atleast went on for 2 episodes more and the other battle should have 1) had another outcome and 2) should have had also 2 episodes...

• Like 1