Natah, Lotus or Margulis? What is your choice?

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Avant Solace said:

Lotus. She is neither Margulis nor Natah. Those are just shadows of what others wanted her to be. She deserves to be the sum of her own desires; her own person.

Her true self is not the Lotus either if the Lotus is an identity she created based on the image of Margulis when she decided to be a space mom instead of fighting the Tenno. If she was born a sentient, then Natah would be her true form and that's why I thought about choosing Natah. However, just for the fun, I picked Margulis for the freshness of a new face and also for my interest in the Orokin.

• Like 8

Lotus, because that's who she is to the Tenno: whilst aware of her Sentient nature, that doesn't matter to those who love her, and the tenno have come to accept the Death of Margulis, so she is gone too. the Lotus is an amalgamation of them both, a unique entity that neither conforms to Hunhow or Ballas' ideas on who she should be. 

to Hunhow, she will always be Natah, to Ballas she would always be Margulis, but to us, she would always be the Lotus. OUR Lotus.

• Like 11

Margulis. Read all the lore again, promptly stopped caring, and decided to just pick OG Lotus without the head. Jumpsuit Lotus is weird looking to me, and I've gotten tired of seeing that name "Natah." I like chaos, and I know that Natah and Lotus would probably get picked the most, so Margulis. And the best part is, if I really like one of the models, I could just pick it. So Margulis with the Natah model would be interesting, lol.

• Like 1

i chose margulis, mainly because i wanted something new for a change.  but if DE had been a little more clear on what was going to be a perminant part of the choice and what wasnt, i would have probably gone with natah, and eventually have bought the margulis look for her.

its not that i regret my choice though, i honestly dont mind the choice i made.  but i would love a way to change it at a later date, maybe for a small amount of plat.

• Like 4

The conclusion why people pick their picks seem to be like this so far:

Natah: What she truly is, letting her embrace her true identity.

Lotus: She has been with us since the beginning and I cannot let that change

Margulis: SHE THICC AND PRETTY

I admit I picked Margulis exactly because of that lol. Kinda regretted it a bit and wanted to go back to Lotus, but hey.

• Like 11

Reading some of these and realizing I have a very different perspective when it comes to "true identity." Like, I see folks saying "Natah, cus that's how she was born and who she truely is," and it sounds like torture to me if she ever wanted ot be MORE than that. Then again, I'm trans, so imaging people forcing me to return to who I was vs who I wanted to be feels like a nightmare. It also feels antithetical to words first spoken when we finally awoke, "Dream, not of who you are, but of who you want to be..." and I can't help but wonder if that was not only her wish for us, but the driving wish behind her becoming the Lotus in hte first place. 

idk, I just figured that I could maybe add another perspective into hte mix. I think I'm going to going with Lotus after mulling it over and thinking about all that. Human or sentient, isnt one of hte core drives of the individual to be more than they were "destined" for? The Sentients were designed ot be tools and wanted more, to be independent, to be themselves. Like humans they strove for something more than they were setup with. So wouldn't it be fair to honor that same, very human drive to choose one's own fate? To help her be the person that SHE wants to be? idk, maybe I'm just overtired and thinking way too much into this lol but that is how I've been looking at it. 

• Like 7

I went with Lotus, partly because of the alignment (always went for the middle option rather than sun or moon). I'm guessing that, even though the decision is irreversible right now, we will be able to change it once the quest becomes replayable, which is supposed to happen in 2022 according to the changelog...