Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Had an issue with my internet yesterday while I was in the last part in the new war quest, it didn't resume after I logged back but instead, it automatically made a decision that I didn't , and the quest was done at this point, I filed a ticket but support says it's out of their reach and the change is permanent ... I was never frustrated this bad.

Révélation

I don't mind the customization menu and the plat, but my alignment is stuck now with something that the game literally "chose" for me

Certain past new war content/location flaws that should be addressed 

Spoiler

Can the drifter camp please get looked into?
The placement of the navigation away from everything else is not a good design choice, it gets really annoying. If you are going to keep a transition between the outside and the inside, keep the orbiter whole and the outside as a separate area.

18 минут назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Fixed a script error related to playing Umbra in The New War Quest.

Now he fight?

19 минут назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Fixed one rotation of Bounty rewards awarding the incorrect amount of Endo in its Rare rewards (50 Endo is now 1200 Endo).

At last. Most annoying thing in new bounties

22 минуты назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:
  • Fixed Power Cell carriers never spawning in Cambion Drift Purify and Excavation Bounties. This also fixes the Deimos Saxum Rex not spawning. 

What about weird Power Cell spawn during Excavation at new bounty on Orb Vallis?

29 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Caliban Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Caliban’s max base Energy from 100 to 125.

• Slightly increased the radius of Fusion Strike.

• Caliban’s Fusion Strike now implodes as opposed to exploding upon full convergence.

• Fixed Caliban’s Razor Gyre at max rank (3) increasing by 10 damage-per-second when charging it (holding down the fire key) when it should be 100 damage-per-second. 

• Fixed Caliban's Fusion Strike not stripping as much Armor as it claims.

• Fixed Caliban’s Conculyst comrades dropping Sentient Cores after Caliban Revives. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1291487-calibans-sentient-summons-drops-sentient-core/ 

Thanks for getting on top of this so fast! I think he might need a little more, especially Razor Gyre, but these changes suit him well, I think!

I looked through the hotfix but due to the info's spoiler-free nature, I can't tell if the following New War Bug was fixed:

Spoiler

The drifter's face is not retaining the customization face after you leave the customization screen. It returns to a random face. Sometimes it will temporarily use the customized face when crouched/moving, but not when standing still. 
This is extremely unpleasant and needs to be fixed. The drifter does not look correct in cutscenes due to this.

24 minutes ago, BigOlBot said:
  Hide contents

Can the drifter camp please get looked into?
The placement of the navigation away from everything else is not a good design choice, it gets really annoying. If you are going to keep a transition between the outside and the inside, keep the orbiter whole and the outside as a separate area.

god please yes. i'm used to dash to get through orbiter -> rest of the ship, and because of the weird transition loading, it's #*!%ing with the teleportation. just leave the orbiter "slightly" open, so we can get in it, but WITHOUT a bloody loading transition please. it would make things so much more smooth. 

@[DE]Rebecca

Keep them fixes coming.

Probably not the place for it, but I just want to raise awareness to the misbehavior of the Despair (and similar weapons) reload animation. Its triggering the bow reload animations even without having a bow equipped. I'm pretty sure its just a matter of changing a property definition on those weapons, so it shouldn't take much time to fix (hopefully)... And yes, I have made a thread about it in the bug section, under "art & animation" section...

Its not exactly gamebreaking, just a minor annoyance, but it does alter the way the weapon works from what's expected and intended of it... Unless the team is thinking on implementing custom holster positions for said weapons and something leaked when it shouldn't have... Maybe slide this to the team so they can get that minor annoyance out of the way...?

Also, regarding the Vasca Kavat... I didn't think that having "grass" acting as fur, during Tennocon, was a good idea or if even looked good. I know that considering technical aspects, simplifying assets such as those becomes less taxing for limited devices (yes, I'm looking at the NSW which caused a massive reduction in asset detail, not including the new texture format and audio updates... And, more recently, smartphones because, seriously, they have absolutely no airflow to actually execute Warframe as it was before The New War). The reason why I'm touching the organic companions subject is simply because, and I'm pretty sure the fashionwhales will agree with me, that specific change ruined any kind of potential fashion those companions could've had (and could have in the future) except for the Moonless Kavat Pattern, which basically has no fur at all and has a fashion of its own that simply does not fit with any of the organic companion color options...

... I don't know, is there going to a reversal of that change or a revision of it in order to solve the hideousness of it all?

il y a 43 minutes, Duality52 a dit :

When making the New War replayable next year, can we choose certain parts of the quest to replay? That will help its replayability immersely.

Furthermore, I'm not sure but can you confirm if there are additional rewards for

Masquer le contenu

Saving the optional Ostrons throughout Act 2 and 3?

i would also like this to be clarified/added

hace 42 minutos, FSK41 dijo:

Please adjust Aya Dropchances in Endless Void missions, they are too low to be worthwhile, or let enemies drop them with a low% to make killing faster worth it

Its the same drop chance as current prime vault rotation relics before the resurgence thing, open worlds have always be more reliable when it comes to that

Archived