Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

33 minutes ago, TheMagnificent said:

Murex not spawning in anomalies missions fix when?

They might be having trouble tracking down the issue since it's not happening to everyone. I played several rounds solo last night and the Murex was there and worked for me each time. Hopefully they figure it out soon for people that are having the problem.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Issues with a certain Beam Struggle in The New War near the end of the quest, and a request for players experiencing this issue on PC:

If you open a ticket, cite Hotfix 31.0.3 + this thread in the subject, and attach your EE.cfg AND Settings (\%localappdata%\Warframe), it'd be appreciated. 

• We know this bug is related to a custom keybind, we just don’t know which yet. 

I haven't faced this bug unlike other players, and considering my only custom bind is Heavy Attack to Mouse5, maybe it's related to people that have rebinded their melee attack key? that's used in the struggle events after all, and I've seen it commonplace to be rebound for people who wanna avoid mashing melee with stuff like Claws.

Regardless, best of luck

I'm going to be honest and say that the mana pool is still low considering the damage output. 

1). His 1st ability it still weak even when holding the ability with a 313% Ability Power. 

Solution: To fix this ability, make it scale with enemy level. 

2). His 2nd ability needs some tuning.

Solution: Instead of making enemies float around, quickly, which effects his 4th ability, why not have them raise in the air like Rhino's stomp?

Why is the Amplified Damage so weak or is it not registering the debuff? With 109% weakness added to the target, I have to spam 3-4 15k damage Fusion Strikes in order to kill at 140 Mob. Even if I stripped the armor in one hit, I need at least 2-3 more cast of Fusion Strike to kill the target..... with a 109% Weakness debuff and 313% Ability Strength. There is either a bug, or the ability is not reading the way it is meant to be. Xaku can strip a target armor and cleanly destroy a level 140 with 1 hit from his Grasp of LOHK at 220% Ability Power and his Grasp of LOHK only having 109.75 damage.... The reason why it does a lot because the damage output is increased by enemy level, so why is a Sentient Warframe struggling to even have better output considering their background? This makes no sense. 

Solution: Fix the output of the debuff on enemies or make the ability itself strip armor, since it is not registering the debuff, and have Caliban 4th ability do enemy scaling damage.

3). His 3rd ability is completely useless when you are unable to gain any type of shield regeneration when your shields are at 0. This should be fixed. Secondly, the pet damage is horrendous. With 5.7x Damage multiplayer, a 140 Armor target is barely taken damage. When the armor is stripped, a 140 target is taking 10-15% of the damage with a 93 Pet. Also, the Pet runs away half of the time rather then attacking the target, and this is when I'm near the target. It just runs away. Of course having all 3 Pets up will do more damage, but it is still low considering the multiplier added.

Solution: Similar to Xaku's Grasp of LOHK, just make pets scale off enemy level  and allow pets to continue to regenerate shields even is they are depleted. Also, allow 50% of shield regeneration to you from the pets be added to teammates who are close to the pet. 

4). His 4th ability is weak for 15K+ damage. Flat damage does nothing if it cannot scale or have some type of scaling feature; like Vauban's PHOTON STRIKE.

Solution: Add a better scaling Mechanic either for enemy level, which probably is best, or the amount of enemies hit. I think The amount of enemies hit will be an issue, then again, it can be tested.

I was really excited about the Lunaro 2021 finals this weekend, but they had to cancel them because of the unstable lunaro bug -- it doesn't register when it goes into the goal.

Super disappointed. Could we get a hotfix for this on the fly pls & thank you

You know it's fantastic that Caliban got buffed (don't know why EVERY frame releases unable to kill level 10's). But IMPACT. Seriously? Remove it from the game. I Still can't kill level 30 Corrupted Heavy Gunners lol. Like, seriously... please... get rid of it and never ever use it on anything again? 

TLDR: Unless you want Caliban to be the next Yareli, please... for the love of God, remove Impact damage from his 1 and make everything his 4 touches get stripped... it's useless otherwise. Then he'll be good. 

Protovyre right leg attachment doesn't affix on the front calf of Harrow Prime it attaches on the outside of lower leg, I would post the screen shot but its work to keep going to the 3rd party software to come back here. Also, if I change the skin, then the protovyre right leg is on the front calf like its supposed to be, only happens on Harrow Prime because I tested it on all the other frames.

Thx for fix, but can you please fix this things too in future?

Drifter has some problems with face and facial accessories, also noted that some mistics isn't work on them (ex.: Virtuos Shadow for AMPs isn't work, so i cannot beat the Eidolons playing drifter)

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Renamed the Harrow Prime Lith N9 Relic to Lith N10, as N9 already exists.

Oh joy... I would hate to be any of those unfortunate Tennos Running N9 Radshares 😱....

Fixed Power Cell carriers never spawning in Cambion Drift Purify and Excavation Bounties. This also fixes the Deimos Saxum Rex not spawning. 

You know... These Carriers still get stuck in Star Chart Missions.... Can we have someone look into that ?

Please Mom... 

Fixed moments where Focus/Arcane attributes were being applied to the Operator when they shouldn't during The New War Quest. 

Wait.... really ?

I thought this was normal... Especially since running around with the base Health was extremely Frustrating....

Archived