Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

hace 3 horas, QTEila dijo:

How about letting us be able to use ALL of our operator cosmetics for you know what.

Ikr? As much as I like our "new friend", I will stick to my operator until we can use our crafted/bought cosmetics on him. I am not a big fan of the alternative cosmetics 😐

just wondering about cetus and plains of edilon captura scenes will we be getting another set as both cetus and the plains have had some slight apperance changes since the war so it would be nice if we could have the name changes on the old one so we know this is what things use to look like add (pre war) in the name 

I can't go through the quest for 3 days already, on the airship still no keys are pressed at all. 
The only thing that can be done is to go into invisibility by the operator by falling from the airship, 
after that there is nothing that cannot be done even the enemies do not pay attention to you.

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Caliban Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Caliban’s max base Energy from 100 to 125.

• Slightly increased the radius of Fusion Strike.

• Caliban’s Fusion Strike now implodes as opposed to exploding upon full convergence.

• Fixed Caliban’s Razor Gyre at max rank (3) increasing by 10 damage-per-second when charging it (holding down the fire key) when it should be 100 damage-per-second. 

• Fixed Caliban's Fusion Strike not stripping as much Armor as it claims.

• Fixed Caliban’s Conculyst comrades dropping Sentient Cores after Caliban Revives. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1291487-calibans-sentient-summons-drops-sentient-core/ 

Been waiting for this Ty and Thanks for The new War I personally had no bugs on my journey I can't wait to re-play it 
Happy holidays everyone 💜

I don't know if someone already mentioned but, since the recent update of the "The New War". Not only me, but some players are experiencing some frame stuttering and sometimes the audio/background music simply disappears. Sometimes it takes about to 3-6 seconds to comeback to normal. I've experiencied this when playing the new war as well, but now this "feature" remains with the current gameplay.

4 minutes ago, Kaiser_Klaus said:

I don't know if someone already mentioned but, since the recent update of the "The New War". Not only me, but some players are experiencing some frame stuttering and sometimes the audio/background music simply disappears. Sometimes it takes about to 3-6 seconds to comeback to normal. I've experiencied this when playing the new war as well, but now this "feature" remains with the current gameplay.

If someone want to check this, It mostly happens when managing your arsenal. 

17 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Can you please provide an eta for when the following bugs will be fixed, these are all bugs that I am able to reproduce pretty easily after launching my game and I do not see any of them being listed as being fixed.

I really badly want these bugs to get fixed since but in order to do so, I need them to get noticed which is apparently impossible even after posting the bug reporting thread like I'm supposed to.

The script error for profit taker being rare easily indicates to me that this is not related to leg regen since I trigger leg regen on a CONSTANT basis as a client. I can provide videos of the issue if they are needed.

Not even 10 minutes in and I can confirm the disappearing weapon bug, profit taker leg regen and akarius explosion fx as client are all still bugged. Is it possible to get an ETA as to when the bugs will be fixed thank you,

can i have ordis please, i know that you know what i mean.

i also think fusion strike needs a knockback at the cone center to push them to the back its missing mobs. the center beam cuts through the mobs pushing them back and the sides clap. front of the cone for fusion strike has no armor strip. lifted mobs from his 2 need to be ultimately gathered by his 4 because they are floating. the floating is too much they are not balloons. why cant they be lifted similar to vauban and rhino, so they stay in at least melee range.

i would also like that a certain character could have different syndicates. 

13 minutes ago, CRUMBGUZZLER said:

Fix Videotron internet provider issues where it prevents players to be able to play if they are using that provider’s service. Its been 3 days and a lot of people in my area cannot play the game since new update.

I'm not quite sure what you expect DE to do if it's a fault with the ISP. It's happened before with other providers and most times it was a fault or something the provider was doing on purpose.

Others have reported using an VPN or an unrelated phone hotspot to update the game works.

Archived